Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like in-and-out, but they ain’t got nuttin’ on Freddy’s

Comment

I've only had it a couple times and thought it was meh. From my understanding they are a fantastic company though.

All of you saying you don't like Whataburger need to sit down and have a serious reflection on your life.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
        I like in-and-out, but they ain’t got nuttin’ on Freddy’s

I'm a Freddy's fan myself as well!

Comment

Well, after all of this I pretty much lost my appetite. Just went on to the airport and ended up with a turkey bacon club at Schlotzky's.

Comment

Definitely look up the secret menu. First time I went I ordered the double double and was underwhelmed to say the least. But I gave them a second shot. Ordered it "special" and it came out much better. I like a 3x2 with chilis and fries lite.

I will also say the best Whataburger I have ever had beats the best in-n-out. But the worst Whataburger is well below the worst in-n-out burger. They're quality seems to be built into the culture of the company

Comment

The man kept insisting he was now the acting CEO and told the workers to make him a cheeseburger and fries for a taste test.

Comment

I didn't realize how many liberal non-Texans we had on TBH...........In and Out better than Whataburger, that is the funniest thing ever........

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  From my understanding they are a fantastic company though.
                  I would say so. Manager salary averages $160K.

Comment

I love Whataburger. I love In and Out Burger.

I love beef burger meat.

It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      I don't eat anywhere that you need to know the "secret codes" to order. Whataburger #3 w/cheese and japs, XL onion rings are the way to go!
                      Japs is racist! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                        Yup, love me some whataburger. But you almost have to order something special or get lucky to get one that is nice and hot.
                        I agree, Monterey Melt always nice and hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          I don't eat anywhere that you need to know the "secret codes" to order. Whataburger #3 w/cheese and japs, XL onion rings are the way to go!

Comment

Thousand Island dressing has zero place on the same table as a hamburger, that some kind of disgusting Yankee garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
                              To me, What-a-burger is greatly overrated on quality and definitely overpriced for fast food.
                              Some Whataburger stores make’m hot some are medium to warm at best. If they were made like they were when l was a kid they’d be awesome again!

Comment

I will say Whataburger has disappointed me more recently than ever before! That said, I'll eat their worst effort in a burger any day over In-n-Out, that burger and especially fries is straight garbage.

Storms is by far my favorite fast food burger though!

Comment

Working...
                                X