Collin County TBOT July 16/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County TBOT July 16/17

Collin County Bowhunters will be hosting our annual TBOT shoot July 16/17.

This is a reschedule from June because our range was flooded.

30 Targets, Standard TBOT Rules, classes and scoring. We will be there at daylight both days so you can beat the heat.

There will be plenty of free bottled water on the course and food and drinks available for purchase at the clubhouse.

Come on out and bring the kids.

Wayne

Great shoot

Comment

can't go to worlds, so we go to COLLIN COUNTY

Comment

TxMark and I are planning on being there Sunday. Hope to meet some fellow TBHer's.

Comment

Quick Reminder.

Come out and join us. We will be there at daylight both days.

We are going to have a novelty shoot for nice, not so crisp, $100 bill. $1 a shot or 6 shots for $5. We are bettin' you guys can't hit it. If you do, we lose money.

You hit it, you get it, but you have to tear the paper, and no it ain't gonna be at 20 yards! oh yea, I forgot to mention that it is gonna be folded up a little bit!

Wayne

Comment

Man, I want to come up for this. Wayne, is there anyplace cheap to stay close???

Bisch

Comment

Yep, you can stay at my house. Private Bedroom and Private Bath.

Come on up, love to have you.

Wayne

Comment

ttt

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out this week-end. We hope you guys (and ladies) had as much fun as we did. I think we had 83 cards turned in for score and about a dozen or so fun rounds. Not too bad considering how hot it was.

Todd Smith won the $100 bill with a dead center shot on Benjamin Franklin at 55 yards.

Brandon Rodgers had the high score of the week-end with a 279 in Composite Selfbow Class.

I shot the best I have shot in a long, long time with a brand new Longbow that I just bought from Texas Traditional Archery made by Mark Watts. I shot three classes and got two first places and a third place. Had a 278 in LBO, 256 Long Bow Wood, and 249 in Senior Class.

I was out picking up targets when the awards were being given out, so I don't know any other scores than these.

Thank You All!

Wayne

Comment

was a great course. with plenty of water. and it was hot. but heck it's TEXAS in the summer time..

Comment

Working...
                    X