Clear All

I think they forgot

Comment

good luck

Comment

Hello?????

The suspense is killing me......

Comment

Must not have AT&T. Verizon no work at Keith's place, or outside the city limits of most city's.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
            Must not have AT&T. Verizon no work at Keith's place, or outside the city limits of most city's.
            X2

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
              X3.....when I was there both times, everyone was tapatalking except for me

Comment

UPDATE!
                You guys werent lying when yall said no phone service.. First and foremost.. we all had a blast. Got to floresville after a 6 hr drive and met with keith around 11:30.. keith got us in stands at 2:00. first sit i ended the life of a hog for the first time with my bow.. ian killed a giant catalina ram, cody killed 3 hogs, kc nailed 2 hogs but we were not able to recover either, doc wasnt able to get a shot off on anything sit 1. sit 2, i sat at the cul de sac stand.. feeder went off at 7, i smoked a black hawaiian at 703. everyone else wasnt as lucky this morning. sit 3, it was slooooww.. no kills. sit 4, kc missed a ram. between the missed shots, we had a total of 10 missed shots. totaled 2 rams and 4 hogs. keith and cooper were awesome hosts and waited on us hand and foot. i did find a new respect for coopers card playing skills, and i found out i love cactus wine. lodging was awesome.. this was def not a canned hunt.. this is a legit HUNT.. overall, we had a blast and will def go back. pictures will be attached soon.

edit:.. one of the best parts of the trip is 3 out of the 5 people who hunting got their first bow kills.
                Last edited by hully1029; 04-08-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Congrats man

Comment

As promised.. this is just a few of the pictures.. my buddy Ian and I will be doing euros on the rams.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Congrats....did y'all see any axis?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                        Congrats....did y'all see any axis?
                        i didnt see any.. other guys seen a few.. keith said he seen a bunch, but i guess we just werent in the right spot at the right time.. axis arent hitting feeders because it is REALLY green.. seen ALOT of blackbuck does tho..

Comment

Congrats on the kills and I'm glad to hear that y'all had a good time. I've been there twice and have killed one animal, but I've had a great time and made new friends on both trips. Can't wait to get back down there in 3 weeks.

Comment

Congratulations guys! I can't wait til I can go back.

Comment

Congrats Guys looks like ya'll had fun

Comment

Congrats to everyone!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X