Best AA Camera Batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best AA Camera Batteries

Been using Energizer ultimate lithiums, is that the best option or is there something else i'm missing? Going to be running in cell cameras.

All I have ever used was standard Energizers. I tried standard Duracells once, and they didn’t perform as good as the Energizers.

I am curious if the lithium’s, etc. are really worth the extra $.

Comment

I’ve heard those are the best.

However, I have some browning range ops cameras that will not accept them. You just need to make sure your cameras will run on them.

Private testing used a .8A load on energizer max vs ultimate lithium. The ultimate lithium’s lasted 10x as long.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        I’ve heard those are the best.

However, I have some browning range ops cameras that will not accept them. You just need to make sure your cameras will run on them.

Private testing used a .8A load on energizer max vs ultimate lithium. The ultimate lithium’s lasted 10x as long.
        Duracells from buccees are junk... ran them in my night vision camera versus the ultimate lithiums and they only lasted 1/4 of the time as the lithiums. I like them alot, just making sure they are the best option before i order 100 off of amazon...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          All I have ever used was standard Energizers. I tried standard Duracells once, and they didn’t perform as good as the Energizers.

I am curious if the lithium’s, etc. are really worth the extra $.
          Ultimate lithiums lasted the longest out of duracell pro(Red label), rayovac and regular energizers...

Comment

Just put some lithium’s in my browning trail camera. Will let you all know how well they do.
            Getting around 500 pics a week, so pretty high volume.

Comment

Lithium’s by far

I can get few thousand pics a month in Browning strike force and last 6 months

Comment

500 a week? Getting 250 a night on lithium’s in covert code black wireless. They are holding up better than standard batteries, but will be switching to solar panel and rechargeable.

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                Just put some lithium’s in my browning trail camera. Will let you all know how well they do.
                Getting around 500 pics a week, so pretty high volume.

Comment

For the money

Kirkland brand bulk pack

Comment

I am running about 2000-3000 pict a month and get 6+ month life out of regular Energizers. Running Bushnell Trophy Cam’s.

Comment

I use Amazon Basics. I get 100 for about $23/shipped. They last as long as any others I have used.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        I use Amazon Basics. I get 100 for about $23/shipped. They last as long as any others I have used.

Bisch
                        Same here. I have no complaints at all.

Comment

https://youtu.be/V7-ghrTqA44

Comment

Lithium’s have always run good in my Bushnell’s, this camera has been out since February. They do seem to lose power quicker when it gets real cold, I change the batteries once a year just to be on the safe side. Nothing worse then showing up and a camera is dead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1110.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	24588916

I have also run the Lithiums in a covert cell camera, and I think signal strength probably impacts the battery life because they would only last about a month with really not that many pics being taken, solar/ rechargeable is the way to go on cell cameras in my opinion.
                            Last edited by BtheBuck; 08-20-2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Amazon basics

Comment

Working...
                              X