Trespassers: Grayson County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody recognize any of these vehicles? This is on a place just south of Pottsboro. It's fairly easy access because I don't have it fenced on one side yet because the county is going to widen the road later this year and when they do they are buying the new fence so I've been waiting for that. However this is in the furthest back part from the road and its a 200 ac place so they would have had to travel well into the property to get their picture taken.

I don't have anything on the place other than a couple trail cams but these morons did cut some pretty massive ruts and had it not been so wet I would have already had a food plot planted where they did the donuts. Any info is appreciated. Post it up or PM either way. Thanks!

I think I've seen that Jeep around Sherman. I'll keep an eye out. The custom wheels makes it easier. The dodge also, with the tires and front bumper damage. I'll send you the plate numbers if I see any of them. I know how bad it sucks.

Comment

Also be looking for the sliders under the door on the jeep and the led bar on top of the ranger. I cant stand people like this. I used to own a jeep and am somewhat of an offroad guy but I have distanced myself from the majority of these clown because of this very reason.

Comment

Thanks guys. No major damage done that I can't fix in a few minutes with a blade but these are the same kind of people that poach and steal.

Comment

Be good to get that fence up. Maybe paint the post tops purple too.

Comment

Planning to. It was supposed to be finished up a while back but the county doesn't move quick a lot of the time.

Comment

Can you position a camera to get a pic of plate they will probably come back. The 22nd and 29th of March were both Sunday's, might be back tomorrow night could be worth a sit out with DM

Comment

Prolly just kids looking for trails to romp. ..
                I was guilty of this as a kid but luckily we had the beach to run down south and romp through the dunes.

Comment

I've already got another on up that'll catch a plate. I'm sure it's just kids but their parents need to know if so. The one picture of the dodge you can kind of see the guy inside. To me it looks like an older guy. Anyway, if it is just kids I'd rather catch them and confront their parents than get the law involved and get something stuck on their permanent record. It's its a grown up, screw em.

Comment

deff seems like the act of kids, but with todays man kind standards, who knows. good luck with the hunt!

Comment

Well and chances are nowadays the parents won't care anyway.

Comment

Run a few strands of barbwire across there.maybe they would find them at night around a driveshaft or something

Comment

Last edited by mdmorrow; 04-04-2015, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Coolio

Hope you get it resolved!!
                            Last edited by WCB; 04-04-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              Delete this post now!!
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X