Justice is served...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice is served...

So I made a bonehead mistake Saturday. I went to a charity skeet shoot in Wichita Falls, when I got home my 10 month old started running a pretty high fever and my wife and I had a heck of an evening. Running to the store for stuff for him and just being new parents and stressed. In the mean time, with all that happening I left my shotgun and my pistol in my truck that night and happened to leave my truck unlocked as well. (bonehead move... I know.. don't remind me.. ) so I realized it Sunday morning. I called the police thinking I just want to file a report so the POS doesn't go kill someone and leave the gun behind, I also emailed our neighborhood watch lady just to let her know so this didn't happen to anyone else. Well she forwarded the email to the neighborhood and one of my neighbors has a security system with cameras outside, he emailed me and told me he had footage of the POS. So I call the police again, they come take a look at the footage, then Monday two detectives show up at my door and want to see the footage and have me email it to them as well. I am still thinking that I will never see these guns again. I have dealt with it and have already started shopping around for a new shotgun. Well, Tuesday morning a kid is arrested. (article below) I had a friend jokingly send me a message with the POS picture saying maybe this is who stole your guns. Well, today I got a phone call from the detective saying they recovered my shotgun! The POS from this article is the one who did it! I cant believe it. The success rate of getting your stolen property back has to be extremely low!

The detective told me they have not found the pistol yet but they are chasing down leads as to what he did with them. This POS hit over 30 people and is reported to have an arsenal of stolen guns in his apt that they found!

Anyway, love to see our LEO's with a win on this one!

Wichita Falls PD: Man found slumped over wheel, in possession of stolen gun

Wichita Falls police have arrested a man in possession of a firearm that was reportedly stolen in a recent vehicle burglary.

Stacey Payton Stouard Jr., 19, is charged with theft of a firearm, unlawful carrying of a weapon, retaliation against a public servant, possession of marijuana and public intoxication.

Stouard was booked into the Wichita County Jail Tuesday morning. His bail was not set as of 10 a.m. Wednesday.

More: TxDOT project on Maplewood Avenue in Wichita Falls halfway done, changing direction

According to a WFPD news release:

Around 5 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to a check welfare call in the 4500 block of Kell Boulevard. A man was seen slumped over the steering wheel of a vehicle.

Responding officers found a silver Volkswagen and made contact with the man sitting in the driver's seat.

The man, identified later as Stouard, was not responding and appeared to be intoxicated or under the influence of narcotics.

While trying to wake him up and further investigate his condition, officers saw an black Ruger pistol on the center console in plain view.

It was later determined that the handgun had been stolen during a recent vehicle burglary that had taken place the night before in the 4300 block of Berwick Drive.

Stouard began to respond to police, saying he was okay and that he had pulled into Market Street to sleep after taking two Xanax pills. He told officers he was not prescribed Xanax but took them anyways.

He was reportedly drowsy and wanted to park to sleep it off. Due to his intoxicated state, officers placed him under arrest for public intoxication.

More: Wichita Falls police identify man who died in shooting during possible burglary

Officers conducted a probable cause search of the vehicle based on Stouard's statement of consuming Xanax pills without a prescription and possessing a handgun while intoxicated.

During the search, a rolled-up cigarette containing a green leafy substance was located in between the front passenger seat and the center console.

The substance, weighing about 0.1 ounces, was field tested and rendered a positive result for marijuana.

Stouard was placed into custody and taken to the county jail. While en route, he began to threaten the arresting officer’s life and the life of his family members.

The release didn't state whether Stouard was connected to the string of vehicle burglaries that are currently part of Wichita Falls Crime Stoppers' Fresh 48 program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully when he wakes up from his drugged state he will be in prison. Hope he spends a long time there. What a useless POS.

Comment

How freakin windy is it in that jail processing center?

Comment

All that needs to be done is get a rope! Glad to hear you got your gun back. Hope they find the other one.

Comment

Good deal. I had one recovered one time but you probably wont get it back for a while until after he is dealt with. Mine took more than a year if I remember right, closer to 2.

Comment

With weak choppers like he has he deserves to be arrested. Glad he got caught and good to hear you got your shotgun back. Hopefully they will find your pistol soon and you get that back as well. What a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                Good deal. I had one recovered one time but you probably wont get it back for a while until after he is dealt with. Mine took more than a year if I remember right, closer to 2.
                The detective who called me said he is taking fingerprints and will bring it by my house Friday... I was expecting it to take a long long time. Not sure why it will be returned so soon but I'm not complaining!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Glad they got him.

Comment

Good to hear. Hopefully they will get the pistol before someone is killed with it.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        How freakin windy is it in that jail processing center?
                        **** near blew half his facial hair off.
                        Good on you for getting your shotgun back and hopefully you get your pistol back.
                        I know I did some dumb s when I was a kid but I wonder if he has any idea of how bad he has screwed himself?

Probably working parents.��

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                          **** near blew half his facial hair off.
                          Good on you for getting your shotgun back and hopefully you get your pistol back.
                          I know I did some dumb s when I was a kid but I wonder if he has any idea of how bad he has screwed himself?

Probably working parents.��
                          Stop referring to Stacey as "he" or "him"! Stacey has not disclosed their preferred handle and parents properly gave it an androgynous name.:

Comment

Chalk one up for the good guys. Glad you were able to recover your shotgun, hope they locate your pistol.

Comment

Sounds like he is a drunk mouthy f as well from the retaliation charge. Glad they got him

Comment

Working...
                              X