Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a deer lease vehicle? ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! Keep the info coming.

Comment

I've got my 03 f150 I could possibly let go. It's my fault driver. Doing new ball joints upper and lower control arms this weekend. New nitto terra grappler g2 tires. Fx4 pkg lariat. Etc. 940 300 1416 for pics. 4400 firm new tires alone were 1100.

Comment

Get a pickup. The cherokees and 4 runners are nice but having a pickup bed is the way to go.

Comment

Cherokee's will fit the bill and are dirt cheap. The 4.0 inline 6 last forever and they have huge aftermarket support.

Comment

Toyota Tacoma
            Attached Files

Comment

yota taco or runner

Comment

Lamborghini Urus is the first Super Sport Utility Vehicle in the world to merge the soul of a super sports car with the functionality of an SUV.

Thank me later

Comment

a jeep cherokee XJ is hard to beat. Light, cheap parts, will go about anywhere, and you can chop the back to make a small truck bed to haul your kills.

Comment

While they are a little big, there are TONS of 2001-2006 Tahoes/Suburbans around for CHEAP. You can fold up the 2nd (and remove 3rd) seat and have as much room as a pickup. I've got 5-6ft in the back of my Suburban with JUST the 3rd seat folded up (NOT removed). Lots of cheap GRAND Cherokees, too. Getting harder to find a good regular (small) Cherokee.

Old 4Runners are ok, but beware of the head gaskets on the V6's.

Comment

You should be able to find a mid 90s half ton Chevy z71 with a 350 vortec in that price range. Very reliable and smooth riding with ifs.

Comment

Lots of good options. I’ve got a little S10 that I love but it wouldn’t work well for you. Our place is easily accessible by a 2 wheel drive anytime.

Comment

A Jeep or Samurai with a hitch basket would probably work for you. I've hauled 2 deer and a hog out this year with my Jeep. The back seat will fold down or come out if you don't need it. They are very maneuverable, if you don't have too much of a lift on em.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                            I'm researching for a possible deer lease vehicle, not locked in to any brand but do have some absolute requirements. Required, enclosed cab with heat, be able to tow around 3000 lbs on the lease not highway, 4x4, we do have some rough places so decent suspension for better ride, relatively quiet doesn't have to be stealth but I don't want loud exhaust, mechanically solid. I can leave it on my lease so it doesn't have to be street legal, if it is I would prefer decent gas milage and be able to drive back and forth from Temple to Junction. Would really like something a little smaller on size for manuverability on the lease.
                            So, I know I'm asking alot.
                            Would a jeep Cherokee fit the bill? What's their pros and cons?
                            Open to any suggestions or recommendations.
                            I've got a 1999 jeep Cherokee. 149k. Runs great and is very strong. Ac and heat work great. It's hunter green in color. Small suspension lift with brand new bf Goodrich tires. I used it on the lease for two years and now don't have a lease. So it sits at my house. I'll take 4500$ interior is in good condition. And it's street legal too

Comment

I love my 96 Nissan pickup. Only thing I'd consider getting of it for would be a Tacoma.

Had an suv in the past. Prefer the little trucks over an suv

Comment

Suzuki Samurai

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X