Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awsome Daughter!!(help with posting link?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awsome Daughter!!(help with posting link?)

Ok guys here it is.Just after Christmas my daughter asked if i had any goals or anything i would like to accomplish in the coming years.I replied that i want to go on a mission trip that i feel the need to help others a d to help spread His word .Well a couple of weeks ago she came i to my room and handed me a passport application and said "Here's a belated Christmas present,youre going to Haiti"The feeling which came over me was almost indescribable.I have been and am still more pumped about this than any bowhunting opportunity that have come my way.(and yes i am an addict)I immediately told everyone i know how awesome she is and how she manages to pull things of this nature off.She is very strong in her faith and i know that it is why she is alive today.(she had cancer and was given 6 months to live 10 yrs ago.its gone)She just was informed yesterday evening that she has to have the money needed for the trip in 2 weeks and sent me a link to a go fund me account.I truly believe that this is my calling,my personal request as well as a personal gift from God.This is something that she herself wants to do for me and for Him.My problem is that i dont know how to get the link which i received in a text and email posted here on tbh.Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thnx for yourhelp and God bless everyone of you.Some of the finest people walking this earth right here.thnx again

don't know how to post the link but a bump for an awesome daughter!

Comment

I know how to bump your thread to the top but that is about it.

Comment

Thanks Texan Tiger.AWESOME DAUGHTER AWESOME GOD!!!

Comment

Prepare your heart.....you may leave it in Haiti. I love that place!!!! The people are amazing...

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

If you are at the computer, try this.
              1. open the link for the go fund me
              2. right-click you mouse in the address line and highlight the web address
              3. Control + C for copy
              4. Reply in this tread and hit Control + V for paste
              5. Hit enter and post

If anything, this will at least get the web address in the reply post.

Comment

Text me the link and I'll post it for you.

281-839-5680

Comment

Yes rileydog ive been warned n told that it may be depressing when i return home and that i will want to go back asap.But hey its whatever HE wishes for me.Im sure it will give me a different outlook on life

Comment

Thanks Twackdaddy its headed your way.can u post it along with my thread?

Comment

Here, I hope is the link to the gofundme account

I want to send my daddy on a mission trip. My daddy is one of the greatest men I know who g… Jessica Roberts needs your support for Daddy's First Mission Trip

Comment

Thnx again

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Let's bump this

Comment

anything can help im sure. Have a great trip thank you for going

Comment

Working...
                              X