have you seen the new HOYT MAXXIS 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickflinger7 View Post
    i am going crazy over this thing. i am going to make the jump from mathews to HOYT..... i am going to have my brand new dxt up forsale soon. if anyone has shot this new MAXXIS, please leave the info.................
    I got to shoot them all the other day, Mic the Hoyt rep was at OTA & was very informative . They all shot very impressively. You wont be disappointed.

Comment

i been shooting the maxxis for the past couple of days. I love the boe it just has some sting vibration which i think can be taken away with a different string stop. Otherwise i think i am going to buy one real soon as soon as the hoyt rep shows up at sf archery.

Comment

The Maxxis bows look good but the Matrix just looks like a pretzel to me. The shop I was in on Saturday still had a hand full of Vulcans and Vectrix hanging on the rack so I don't think the Matrix would be a good seller around here.

Comment

i bought me a maxxis yesterday great bow very smooth and fast. or fast enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by focushunter View Post
            i bought me a maxxis yesterday great bow very smooth and fast. or fast enough for me

Guess it's time to change that avatar!!!! Ha ha ha

Comment

naw im keeping the reezen

Comment

I shot the maxxis 31 and 35 today . Awesome shooting bows ! Can't wait to get my hands on the alpha burner !

Comment

have the Maxxis bows shown up at viking archery yet?

Comment

head over to santa fe archery they have 10 of them.

Comment

shot the maxxis 31 yesterday and it was by far the best bow I have ever shot, never been a hoyt fan but I think I'm going to make the jump from bowtech to hoyt later this week... selling my bowtech captain today to do it too. and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post
                        The Maxxis bows look good but the Matrix just looks like a pretzel to me. The shop I was in on Saturday still had a hand full of Vulcans and Vectrix hanging on the rack so I don't think the Matrix would be a good seller around here.
                        What shop was that?

Comment

I have shot them all as of Today.......................Very Nice. Carbon Matrix is a Cool Bow, but still out of my Range..........But very Cool. AlphaBurner is Fast, but just not my Cup of Tea...................The Maxxis 35 Gets the Nod as far as I am concerned, the New Roller Guard produces absolutly no Cam Lean, like some of the Other Brands. I think alot of Folks will be shooting Hoyt next Deer Season

Comment

I shot one today. 27" draw 70# with a 450 grain arrow at 278fps, not bad for a 27" draw and 450 grain arrow!

Comment

I shot one the other day to see how it compared to my Alpha32. The start of the draw cycle seemed a bit tougher than mine, but the end of the cycle was really smooth and doesn't have the jump like the AM. I listened to it while another guy shot and WOW, it was quite! Liked it a lot!

Comment

want to see pic

Comment

Working...
                                X