Note: PEOPLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note: PEOPLE...

Don't leave guns or anything of value in your trucks and cars!
    Just my $.02.

Yep

Comment

It’s a shame. Happens all to often.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
        Don't leave guns or anything of value in your trucks and cars!
        Just my $.02.
        It would take me three days to unload my truck. Guess I'll just stay out of town until the thieves get their shopping done....

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            It would take me three days to unload my truck. Guess I'll just stay out of town until the thieves get their shopping done....
            Waiting for your "I hate thieves" thread.

Comment

Do you hate thieves? Well, how bad?

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                Waiting for your "I hate thieves" thread.
                Some of us actually use our trucks to get work done. There is no way NOT to have valuables in my trucks.

Comment

You should be allowed to leave valuables in plain sight then set up a stand 50y away. No season and no limits.

Comment

I am the same as Drycreek and Ironman, my truck is full and would take me two days to clean it out. I do try my best to keep things out of sight. Back seat has a storage tray underneath it that is crammed full. I did put a Bak locking fold up bed cover on the truck and it really helps out.

Now that I put that out, some chicken chit will bust my truck and get me.
                    Last edited by Radar; 12-15-2017, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I drive a 86' gmc with 2 in gun rack, no locks on doors, windows down every day since the day it was new. Only remove if I must leave it somewhere

Comment

I live in Dallas and built a guard tower on each front corner of the house. Thieves haven't hit me yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Some of us actually use our trucks to get work done. There is no way NOT to have valuables in my trucks.
                          No kidding. It's my truck, I'll keep whatever I want in there, that's why it's insurred. Then again, I won't start a thread about it if it gets broken into....I'll call my insurance lady...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            No kidding. It's my truck, I'll keep whatever I want in there, that's why it's insurred. Then again, I won't start a thread about it if it gets broken into....I'll call my insurance lady...

Close thread. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Most auto insurance doesn't cover theft of items. Just a heads up.

Comment

Working...
                              X