No announcement yet.

New Mexico GMU 33 Archery Mulie Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2C is alot of private land. i hunted in there a few years ago with san juan outfitters.

Comment

Yeah, I know. There is some public and I'm going to try and DIY it. I hope if works out if I draw. Did you put in for archery antelope? I know some water tanks that I have permission to hunt if you want some info.

Anthony

Comment

Very cool. I gun hunt unit 37 every year. I absolutely love hunting that country. I would love to take it up a notch with bow hunting.

Comment

Haven't hunted 37 but had a friend that bow hunted Muley's in that unit this year. Didn't get anything, although another friend got one in 36 with his bow. Actually the day after I got mine. I like 33...lots of ability to glass.

Comment

I just got asked to join a group going to unit 32 next Jan for archery mule deer hunting. The guys going have never hunted that unit but have been in contact with a biologist who steered them in that direction. Anybody have any info on unit 32?

Congrats on your success in 33 ACook! I hunt public land whitetails and know how much work it takes to be successful.

HG

Comment

HG...just PM'ed ya!

Comment

Working...
              X