Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm late to the party . . . but it didn't take me long to realize this is no pity party, but rather a huge support group! Count me in. Sorry to hear that you are having to go thru this doc! Will leave you this little thought for the day:

~ The Obstacle in Our Path, anonymous.
    In ancient times, a king had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it. Many loudly blamed the king for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the big stone out of the way. Then a peasant came along carrying a load of vegetables. On approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded. As the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the king indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway. The peasant learned what many others never understand. Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve one's condition.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
      Thank you! I took a screen shot of this and will keep it close at hand today. I truly appreciate the support from everyone. Just met with attorney again. Going to review a few more things, get the outfit on that I have left and go tell my side of the story. After that things are out of my hands and life goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Prayers up Doc.
      FEAR NOT.
      Fear is the opposite of faith.
      FAITH conquers all.
      Be fearless

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't know you from Adam Doc, but I'm a big fan of the live hunts. Good luck today; will be sending prayers.

As I'm sure many, if not all of us, feel; you're welcome at my fire any time.

Comment

Prayers for you Doc. I can't imagine what you are going through but God knows and he cares for you.

Doug

Comment

I enjoy your threads and have never thought you were arrogant. Keep your head up, hope it all works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              Thank you! I took a screen shot of this and will keep it close at hand today. I truly appreciate the support from everyone. Just met with attorney again. Going to review a few more things, get the outfit on that I have left and go tell my side of the story. After that things are out of my hands and life goes on.

Prayers Sent let us know how it goes.

Comment

Best of luck to you. I hope everything turns out ok for you.

Comment

Not my 3 piece suit but this is what I came up with! I have my ATM cufflinks on and my boots. A little time left to go. Thanks again for all the well wishes!!!! I would prefer it was a selfie in some new camo pattern and I was headed out to hunt something but that will come!!!!!!!

Comment

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Good luck Doc.

Never thought of you as conceded or arrogant, just luckier than me.

Remember, God is with you in this difficult time.

Comment

“Every girls crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man!”

Comment

Prayers continue up, Doc!

Comment

Praying for you this morning, Greg.

Comment

Prayers up for you Doc. True TBH legend! Never met you and probably never will meet you but I feel like I know you through your live hunts. I wish you nothing but the best!

Comment

Prayers sent for you this morning Doc

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                                You know, we all kinda put ourselves "out there" to be judged when we decide to post about our hunts, adventures, and misfortunes. I am most certain that people who have never met me have framed an unreasonable image of me based on what I say when I am telling stories or trying to capture the moment. I often wonder whether or not it is worth it... and ask myself why I do it. I don't do it for fame, I don't do it for recognition... I just do it because I have stumbled upon others who have done it before me that I learned from. I enjoy the fact that they put in some "normal" stuff or revealed something about them that put some character to the story I am reading.

I remember reading one thing you posted that I think got a lot of people up into tizzy. I probably even rolled my eyes... but there are very few things that people can type out that would cause me to just dismiss them entirely as a person who lives a real life, has struggles that we know nothing about, and who may have worked harder than most people are willing to do.

I still have never met the man behind "docmay"... but as a fellow hunter, husband, provider, and human being... your crappy situation is in my prayers. I hope things turn around for you and whatever it is you are dealing with... I hope you find rest and peace from any anxiety and frustration that goes along with it.
                                Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                That post sir deserves a raising of the glass and a tip of the hat.

Very well said!

Good luck Doc!
                                ^^^ What he said^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X