R100 March 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R100 March 12th

The R100 is a family friendly 3D archery circuit that works with clubs all across the county to host R100 events. Search below to find an R100 event near you.

Looking forward to this shoot!
    Think I'm going to take my daughter this year

Anybody else planning to make this one?

If I'm able to get around by then without my crutches I will be there. It's a fun shoot.

Comment

You got 2 months, so heal up quick bud!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Well I might be able to make it. I am slowly able to walk with my boot and some assistance with crutches. Dr told me yesterday that by end of February I should be able to walk pretty normal with shoes. So I am being very hopeful that I will be able to make this shoot.

Comment

Good deal

We'll have a big group out there. 7-8 people.

Comment

You know I'm going to be there Mac. Haven't missed it in 4 yrs.

Comment

Gotta make it this year! Missed it last year

Comment

I missed last year as well.

Comment

I'm going,missed last year but I'm very excited for this year

Comment

If they have someone there directing the flow on the range ill go if not I'm not messing with the cluster **** that it was last year

People skipping around and shooting targets backwards just clogged up the range.

Comment

That would be pretty difficult with that many people there.

Can you explain what "shooting targets backwards" is??? I'm unaware of a general flow of traffic on the range so I could definitely be doing that without knowing. I like to give people their space when shooting, and I have pins that reach out to 100 yards, so I tend to skip around like you mentioned in order to keep groups from getting clustered up.

Something to remember, anyone can call for a HOT range that should cause a ceasefire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
                          That would be pretty difficult with that many people there.

Can you explain what "shooting targets backwards" is??? I'm unaware of a general flow of traffic on the range so I could definitely be doing that without knowing. I like to give people their space when shooting, and I have pins that reach out to 100 yards, so I tend to skip around like you mentioned in order to keep groups from getting clustered up.

Something to remember, anyone can call for a HOT range that should cause a ceasefire.
                          The flow of traffic starts at target 1 next 2 and so on.. Or if you start on target 15 next shoot 16.. Dont start on 30 then go to 29 that is backwards. All that does is cause problems.

Comment

Gotcha.
                            I thought you were referring to the range.

You're talking about the course. My confusion.

Yes, I agree with you on that.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X