Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2017, 09:33 PM   #201
Timemachine
Eight Point
 
Timemachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cypress
Hunt In: SE & SW Texas
Default

We got drawn for Alligator at J.D.Murphee on 2nd drawing.
Timemachine is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-12-2017, 10:00 PM   #202
T-roy66
Four Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default

You will have a good time. What type of boat are you planning to use? You will need an aluminum boat that can run in shallow water. Also you need a means of pulling said boat over rollers on the levees. PM me for some directions on compartments to ask for.
T-roy66 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-12-2017, 11:46 PM   #203
harge57
Spike
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
Is there a list of when the drawings take place?
This. Anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
harge57 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-13-2017, 12:51 AM   #204
justletmein
Ten Point
 
justletmein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Public lands
Default

The draw dates are different for bunch of categories, the deadlines to apply are published on the site and so far the drawings are pretty much usually the next day. edit: here I did it for you.

Alligator 8/1/2017
Alligator Management 8/1/2017
Archery Alligator 1/1/2017
Archery Deer 8/15/2017
Archery Exotic 10/15/2017
Archery Mule Deer 8/15/2017
Crossbow Deer 1/1/2017
E-Postcard Archery Deer 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Deer 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Dove 8/1/2017
E-Postcard Feral Hog 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Feral Hog/Predator 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Furbearer/Predator 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Multi-Species 10/1/2017
E-Postcard Pheasant 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Predator 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Quail 9/15/2017
E-Postcard Squirrel 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Waterfowl 10/1/2017
E-Postcard Waterfowl/Pheasant 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Youth Archery Deer 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Youth Deer 9/15/2017
E-Postcard Youth Waterfowl 10/1/2017
E-Postcard Youth/Adult Feral Hog 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Youth/Adult Furbearer 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Youth/Adult Squirrel 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Youth/Adult Waterfowl 10/15/2017
E-Postcard-Youth Deer Antlerless/Spike 9/1/2017
E-Postcard-Youth Deer Management 9/1/2017
Exotic 8/15/2017
Feral Hog 10/15/2017
Guided Antelope Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Bighorn Sheep Hunt Package 10/15/2017
Guided Deer Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Exotic Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Gemsbok Hunt Package 10/15/2017
Guided Scimitar-Horned Oryx Hunt Package 10/15/2017
Guided Turkey Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Varmint Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Waterbuck Hunt Package 10/15/2017
Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike 8/15/2017
Gun Deer - Either Sex 9/15/2017
Gun Deer - Management 9/15/2017
Gun Mule Deer 10/15/2017
Javelina 8/15/2017
National Refuge Archery Deer 9/1/2017
National Refuge Archery Exotic 10/15/2017
National Refuge Exotic 10/15/2017
National Refuge General Deer 9/15/2017
National Refuge Youth Deer 9/15/2017
Private Lands - Antlerless/Spike 9/1/2017
Private Lands - Either Sex 9/1/2017
Private Lands - Pronghorn 8/15/2017
Private Lands Dove 8/1/2017
Private Lands Turkey 9/1/2017
Pronghorn 8/1/2017
Spring Turkey 10/15/2017
USFS Antlerless Deer Permit - Adult 9/15/2017
USFS Antlerless Deer Permit - Youth 9/15/2017
Youth Only Alligator 8/1/2017
Youth Only Exotic 10/15/2017
Youth Only Feral Hog 10/15/2017
Youth Only Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike 9/1/2017
Youth Only Gun Deer - Either Sex 8/1/2017
Youth Only Gun Deer - Management 9/15/2017
Youth Only Javelina 10/15/2017
Youth Only Spring Turkey 10/15/2017

Last edited by justletmein; 08-13-2017 at 01:06 AM..
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-13-2017, 01:02 AM   #205
hooligan
Ten Point
 
hooligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: Foard Co.
Default

my dad and I didn't get 2nd draw for prong horn. We only had 7 pp each so wasn't expecting it but was hopefull

Congrats to those that have been drawn so far!
hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-13-2017, 09:07 AM   #206
Etxnoodler
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
The draw dates are different for bunch of categories, the deadlines to apply are published on the site and so far the drawings are pretty much usually the next day. edit: here I did it for you.

Alligator 8/1/2017
Alligator Management 8/1/2017
Archery Alligator 1/1/2017
Archery Deer 8/15/2017
Archery Exotic 10/15/2017
Archery Mule Deer 8/15/2017
Crossbow Deer 1/1/2017
E-Postcard Archery Deer 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Deer 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Dove 8/1/2017
E-Postcard Feral Hog 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Feral Hog/Predator 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Furbearer/Predator 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Multi-Species 10/1/2017
E-Postcard Pheasant 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Predator 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Quail 9/15/2017
E-Postcard Squirrel 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Waterfowl 10/1/2017
E-Postcard Waterfowl/Pheasant 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Youth Archery Deer 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Youth Deer 9/15/2017
E-Postcard Youth Waterfowl 10/1/2017
E-Postcard Youth/Adult Feral Hog 10/15/2017
E-Postcard Youth/Adult Furbearer 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Youth/Adult Squirrel 9/1/2017
E-Postcard Youth/Adult Waterfowl 10/15/2017
E-Postcard-Youth Deer Antlerless/Spike 9/1/2017
E-Postcard-Youth Deer Management 9/1/2017
Exotic 8/15/2017
Feral Hog 10/15/2017
Guided Antelope Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Bighorn Sheep Hunt Package 10/15/2017
Guided Deer Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Exotic Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Gemsbok Hunt Package 10/15/2017
Guided Scimitar-Horned Oryx Hunt Package 10/15/2017
Guided Turkey Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Varmint Hunt Package 1/1/2017
Guided Waterbuck Hunt Package 10/15/2017
Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike 8/15/2017
Gun Deer - Either Sex 9/15/2017
Gun Deer - Management 9/15/2017
Gun Mule Deer 10/15/2017
Javelina 8/15/2017
National Refuge Archery Deer 9/1/2017
National Refuge Archery Exotic 10/15/2017
National Refuge Exotic 10/15/2017
National Refuge General Deer 9/15/2017
National Refuge Youth Deer 9/15/2017
Private Lands - Antlerless/Spike 9/1/2017
Private Lands - Either Sex 9/1/2017
Private Lands - Pronghorn 8/15/2017
Private Lands Dove 8/1/2017
Private Lands Turkey 9/1/2017
Pronghorn 8/1/2017
Spring Turkey 10/15/2017
USFS Antlerless Deer Permit - Adult 9/15/2017
USFS Antlerless Deer Permit - Youth 9/15/2017
Youth Only Alligator 8/1/2017
Youth Only Exotic 10/15/2017
Youth Only Feral Hog 10/15/2017
Youth Only Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike 9/1/2017
Youth Only Gun Deer - Either Sex 8/1/2017
Youth Only Gun Deer - Management 9/15/2017
Youth Only Javelina 10/15/2017
Youth Only Spring Turkey 10/15/2017
You could at least let people put a little effort in lol
Etxnoodler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-13-2017, 09:48 AM   #207
jshouse
Ten Point
 
jshouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rockwall
Hunt In: NE Texas
Default

My son missed on 3 gun hunts, we still have a few more draws but I'm hoping for only another PP on a couple.
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-13-2017, 09:53 AM   #208
outlook8
Ten Point
 
outlook8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston
Hunt In: TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timemachine View Post
We got drawn for Alligator at J.D.Murphee on 2nd drawing.
Congrats, which dates? We will be out there 9/18-19.
outlook8 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 06:13 AM   #209
LegacyArcher
Four Point
 
LegacyArcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Cedar Park
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Kid woke me up early so naturally I checked right away. Nothing yet on 8/15 deadline hunts.
LegacyArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 07:44 AM   #210
Timemachine
Eight Point
 
Timemachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cypress
Hunt In: SE & SW Texas
Default

Yeah, I got up realy early today and checked. Guess they will get to it once in hits the work hours. Only one I'm interested in today is the Gun Deer-Antlerless/spike.
Timemachine is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 08:39 AM   #211
MasonCo.
Ten Point
 
MasonCo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Brazoria Co
Hunt In: Mason
Default

Tick , tock, tick, tock


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MasonCo. is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 09:34 AM   #212
Deers & Beers
Ten Point
 
Deers & Beers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: Wherever I Can
Default

Nada yet
Deers & Beers is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 09:54 AM   #213
MasonCo.
Ten Point
 
MasonCo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Brazoria Co
Hunt In: Mason
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deers & Beers View Post
Nada yet

still nothing 10 am
MasonCo. is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:15 AM   #214
nickstone
Spike
 
nickstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default

Good luck this morning, hope everybody draws something good!
nickstone is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #215
chongo
Ten Point
 
chongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Melissa
Hunt In: Collin & Sonora Counties
Default

I'm glad I'm not the only person wearing out the refresh button this morning.
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:17 AM   #216
Deers & Beers
Ten Point
 
Deers & Beers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: Wherever I Can
Default

When do they usually do it?
Deers & Beers is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:18 AM   #217
Grizz83
Ten Point
 
Grizz83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Central Texas
Hunt In: Coryell Co, Collingsworth Co, Colorado, Kansas
Default

The last time it was in the afternoon, around 3pm-ish I think.
Grizz83 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:19 AM   #218
Deers & Beers
Ten Point
 
Deers & Beers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: Wherever I Can
Default

Ok, cool
Deers & Beers is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:20 AM   #219
hoyt21
Ten Point
 
hoyt21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Palito blanco, tx
Hunt In: Ben Bolt, Tx
Default

I've been checking and checking lol
hoyt21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:22 AM   #220
Grizz83
Ten Point
 
Grizz83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Central Texas
Hunt In: Coryell Co, Collingsworth Co, Colorado, Kansas
Default

I have 17 points in Exotic. Cmon Devils River!
Grizz83 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:25 AM   #221
Ispdnxs
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Default

This is like being a kid for Christmas again. The suspense is killing me. I went from working 80+ hours a week with heavy travel to being unemployed for the first time in my life. In for all of the hunts to take full advantage of my newly found free time. Good luck to everyone!
Ispdnxs is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:29 AM   #222
ttu1997
Six Point
 
ttu1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Parts unknown
Hunt In: In your stand when you are gone
Default

22 PPs for Rita Blanca and no draw. This makes 23 yrs I have put in for this hunt and still no draw.
ttu1997 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:32 AM   #223
chongo
Ten Point
 
chongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Melissa
Hunt In: Collin & Sonora Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttu1997 View Post
22 PPs for Rita Blanca and no draw. This makes 23 yrs I have put in for this hunt and still no draw.


Wow! I wish they put out the draw odds info from previous years so you had an idea of when you're more likely to draw. Maybe they do but I haven't found them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:37 AM   #224
staplehawk
Eight Point
 
staplehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cedar Park
Hunt In: Mullen, Lockhart, Hays and Circle Dug
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttu1997 View Post
22 PPs for Rita Blanca and no draw. This makes 23 yrs I have put in for this hunt and still no draw.
I was just sitting here self loathing about my 4 years and no draw. Here's to hoping we all get it!
staplehawk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:43 AM   #225
J-Bob
Ten Point
 
J-Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: Public Draws
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongo View Post
Wow! I wish they put out the draw odds info from previous years so you had an idea of when you're more likely to draw. Maybe they do but I haven't found them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here ya go...

https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...atistics.phtml
J-Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:51 AM   #226
bossbowman
Ten Point
 
bossbowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Hunt In: Bosque Grayson Hill McLennan Navarro Williamson Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyt21 View Post
I've been checking and checking lol
Why, if you draw they send you an email immediately.
bossbowman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:52 AM   #227
chongo
Ten Point
 
chongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Melissa
Hunt In: Collin & Sonora Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bob View Post
Thank you!
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:56 AM   #228
staplehawk
Eight Point
 
staplehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cedar Park
Hunt In: Mullen, Lockhart, Hays and Circle Dug
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bob View Post
Noob question, how do you become a standby app?
staplehawk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:00 AM   #229
chongo
Ten Point
 
chongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Melissa
Hunt In: Collin & Sonora Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by staplehawk View Post
Noob question, how do you become a standby app?
Show up for the check in on the first day of the hunt.
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:04 AM   #230
MasonCo.
Ten Point
 
MasonCo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Brazoria Co
Hunt In: Mason
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
Why, if you draw they send you an email immediately.
Just the suspense.... being able to refresh and see if you made it or not compared to just waiting on a email I guess
MasonCo. is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:15 AM   #231
hoyt21
Ten Point
 
hoyt21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Palito blanco, tx
Hunt In: Ben Bolt, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonCo. View Post
Just the suspense.... being able to refresh and see if you made it or not compared to just waiting on a email I guess


They don't have my email
hoyt21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:15 AM   #232
topshot
Ten Point
 
topshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: West Fort Worth
Hunt In: Public land
Default

I'm hoping for at least 1 hunt out of the 20 I applied to - if not, here's to building points
topshot is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:21 AM   #233
CEO
Ten Point
 
CEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
Why, if you draw they send you an email immediately.
I'm more looking for confirmation that I once again did not get drawn
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:29 AM   #234
Patton
Pope & Young
 
Patton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Edwards, Hays, Caldwell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyt21 View Post
They don't have my email
Pretty sure email is a requirement for Check Out/Payment..?
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:30 AM   #235
hoyt21
Ten Point
 
hoyt21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Palito blanco, tx
Hunt In: Ben Bolt, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
Pretty sure email is a requirement for Check Out/Payment..?
I'm on the draw. I wasn't the one that filled the app "mija"
hoyt21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #236
Patton
Pope & Young
 
Patton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Edwards, Hays, Caldwell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyt21 View Post
I'm on the draw. I wasn't the one that filled the app "mija"
I should have known you to be a follower
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #237
BrandonH
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyt21 View Post
I'm on the draw. I wasn't the one that filled the app "mija"
Depending on how it was filled out they may have your email. I do the applications every year for 3 of us and there is a spot next to each applicants name to enter an email address.
BrandonH is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:45 AM   #238
Army of Dad
Six Point
 
Army of Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Aubrey
Hunt In: Public land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonH View Post
Depending on how it was filled out they may have your email. I do the applications every year for 3 of us and there is a spot next to each applicants name to enter an email address.


Yep, my buddy did some of our draw apps and when our daughters drew a hunt this year I got an email since I was on the app.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Army of Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:47 AM   #239
hoyt21
Ten Point
 
hoyt21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Palito blanco, tx
Hunt In: Ben Bolt, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
I should have known you to be a follower
Nice rebound
hoyt21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:50 AM   #240
jamenefee
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Thanks
jamenefee is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:52 AM   #241
.270
Ten Point
 
.270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshouse View Post
My son missed on 3 gun hunts, we still have a few more draws but I'm hoping for only another PP on a couple.
When I hunted Mason Mountain, they were doing their last youth hunt of the year the following weekend. During Orientation the hunt manager told all of us to BRING YOUR KIDS! He said we will not turn anyone away. Give them a call when it gets close to their hunts.
.270 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:57 AM   #242
.270
Ten Point
 
.270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deers & Beers View Post
When do they usually do it?
I have gotten the draw email as early as 6:45am and has late as 7pm. Just depends. I am refreshing every 45 sec. though.
.270 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 12:00 PM   #243
CastAndBlast
Pope & Young
 
CastAndBlast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Hunt In: Liberty Co.
Default

So...when I renew my license online, I always pay for multiple "draw" hunts. Is this the same thing?
CastAndBlast is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 12:55 PM   #244
Timemachine
Eight Point
 
Timemachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cypress
Hunt In: SE & SW Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastAndBlast View Post
So...when I renew my license online, I always pay for multiple "draw" hunts. Is this the same thing?
No
Timemachine is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 02:01 PM   #245
cphillips
Eight Point
 
cphillips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Arp,Tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Smith & Marion County
Default

Well I just checked mine and is still shows they haven't done it yet. I sure wish they would get on with it.
cphillips is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #246
Army of Dad
Six Point
 
Army of Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Aubrey
Hunt In: Public land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cphillips View Post
Well I just checked mine and is still shows they haven't done it yet. I sure wish they would get on with it.


They can take as long as they want










If they draw my apps.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Army of Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 02:03 PM   #247
MasonCo.
Ten Point
 
MasonCo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Brazoria Co
Hunt In: Mason
Default

still refreshing since 10 am
MasonCo. is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 02:04 PM   #248
Grizz83
Ten Point
 
Grizz83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Central Texas
Hunt In: Coryell Co, Collingsworth Co, Colorado, Kansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonCo. View Post
still refreshing since 10 am
Me too. My work productivity may or may not have been affected today.
Grizz83 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 02:05 PM   #249
topduarte
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pflugerville, Texas
Default

It will be this afternoon at about 4:59 pm
topduarte is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 02:25 PM   #250
MasonCo.
Ten Point
 
MasonCo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Brazoria Co
Hunt In: Mason
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by topduarte View Post
It will be this afternoon at about 4:59 pm
Prolly right
MasonCo. is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com