No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa Archery Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new scouting reports for areas you don't plan on hunting? Any plans to grab drinks or dinner with fellow TBH?

Comment

Myself and a few other TBH'ers are headed down to hunt Nilgai this weekend. I will gladly share deer activity with y'all when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks and good luck! My coworker is going up this weekend as well.

Comment

Good luck bud. Keep us informed. I'll be there in two weeks for the archery hunt

Comment

Best Mexican and seafood in Port Isabel is Mexiquito Restaurant. Before DAiry Queen across the street. Friday night all you can eat shrimp and fish. Owner, my BIL, has shrimp boats. Everything homemade including Texas size flour tortillas. I'll be working the register Friday night. Come by and I'll buy u a beer. Open til about 8 pm only on Fridays. Otherwise until 3 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
              Myself and a few other TBH'ers are headed down to hunt Nilgai this weekend. I will gladly share deer activity with y'all when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Good luck be safe and have fun! I'll be there next week.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                Best Mexican and seafood in Port Isabel is Mexiquito Restaurant. Before DAiry Queen across the street. Friday night all you can eat shrimp and fish. Owner, my BIL, has shrimp boats. Everything homemade including Texas size flour tortillas. I'll be working the register Friday night. Come by and I'll buy u a beer. Open til about 8 pm only on Fridays. Otherwise until 3 pm.
                Gemini... cool thanks. I'm staying in Laguna Heights, so no to far from Port Isabel. Will swing by one of the nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtapping-zombie View Post
                  Gemini... cool thanks. I'm staying in Laguna Heights, so no to far from Port Isabel. Will swing by one of the nights.
                  Closes at 3 pm except Friday,

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I did Sir... Tough country to hunt. U hunting with a group?

Comment

I made a simple map of possible areas to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                        If you don't say so yourself...lol

Comment

Me too....

Comment

The scouting went Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                              If you don't say so yourself...lol
                              Yes. I'm bias. BIL owns it. MIL runs it. I help out summer and Friday nights.

Comment

Last time I did this hunt, the orientation was around 10:00 AM the first day of the hunt. Is it the same this year? For the life of me, I can't find it written anywhere! Maybe I'm just getting senile.

Comment

Working...
                                X