Any Cooper S/T Maxx owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Cooper S/T Maxx owners?

I’m looking for any info good or bad regarding this tire. Hopefully some of y’all are running them. I’m wanting to put them on my 3/4 ton Ram. Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	6902C635-F1DA-4BDF-A8EB-BEA6D595A51B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	25205393

Great tires. Wear well. Keep them rotated on time and they’ll be good to go. Had good luck out of 2 different sets. One of which was on a 3/4 ton ram. Other was a 1/2 ton Chevy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and my dad both have been running them ever since they came out about 7-8 years ago i guess. We run them on his Chevy 3500 Dually and both of the SRW 3500s i have had. Zero issues. I dont rotate religiously but i drive alot on the highway every day about 100 miles and i get about 45-50K out of them.

I like them because they are more aggressive then an all terrain and they have held up better than most all of the AT we use to run.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I searched for past threads and there are several, just couldn’t find much on how long they typically last

Comment

I have a 3/4 ton with a gas engine. Tires have been great. I keep the rotated & balanced & get over 50,000 miles out of them.

Comment

Had a couple buddies who liked them, so i got a set for our 7.3 farm truck. Didn't last long at all only got 25k.

Comment

I had them on a half ton bout 5-6 yrs ago and didn’t like them, got loud and wore uneven. Had one discount tire could never get balanced, got rid of them after about 12k
              From what I have seen if you are in rocks and country roads a lot there last very well. Just weren’t great for me on hwy

Comment

I run them on a Chevy 3500 and so far so good. They are a little loud but wear even.

Comment

Went to these from Toyo M/T's on a 1 ton ford. They are a hell of a lot quieter than the toyos obviously, but they seem to handle great and hold their own on muddy county roads. I only have 3k miles on them so far but every other tire I've had out here has started to chunk by now and these haven't. I got the 12 ply in a 35/12.5r20

Comment

I run the Max’s. Just got them last year. Best tires I’ve had so far on my ranch. Never stuck. Not noisy. Good tread wear and no flats so far.

Comment

I have had them on my 2017 Ford F350 since about September 2019. I love the tire. Aggressive enough but still quiet enough on the highway. Rotate them religiously every 5000 miles. I love them and will definitely be putting them on again when these wear out!

Comment

We have them on the jeep. They look new 60k miles later

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

17 F250, 1sr set lasted 45k, probably could of gotten more out of them. I rotate every 3500 miles. Got the same tire again. Very happy with them.

Comment

Had them on my 2014 F-150, quiet for what they were. I rotated about every 7,000 mi, but eventually developed balls on the tire and I switched to nitto ridge grapplers after 40-45k miles. Tires still had plenty of tread left.

To me the ridge grapplers were quiet in the beginning, but got louder over time. Sold the truck with 100k on the odo and they were pretty worn with 30k miles on them.

If I need another set I’ll be choosing coopers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m on my second set of them on a 2017 F250 with the 6.7. I think I put about 42-45k miles on the first set and probably could have gotten another 10k out of them...but we were taking a family trip and went ahead and got new ones. Have 20k on this set and still looking really good. I’m sure I’ll go with these again. Pretty dang good tires.

Comment

Working...
                              X