Netflix Disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Since they're changing history I think someone should make a movie about Hitler. Except this time he actually kills every homosexual in the world. Then fast forward to present day and everyone's all happy. Girls with big boobs walking around,dudes shooting guns and doing not gay stuff. I bet if the shoe was on the other foot they wouldn't like that very much.
    Straight people can't even have a parade to celebrate being straight because it hurts their feelings. They'd really freak out if someone made a movie about the Titanic except this time it was a bunch of gays on a gay cruise. Then a penis shaped iceberg sunk the ship. Just give me a few more minutes and I'll think of another one.
    You spend a lot of time thinking about penises and parades huh? **** gays forcing their penises and parades on all of us, it's just unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      You spend a lot of time thinking about penises and parades huh? **** gays forcing their penises and parades on all of us, it's just unacceptable.
      No actually I don't. I just get sick of having this gay crap being pushed off on everyone like we're supposed to cater to them and their views. Maybe if they'd just live their life and do their gay thing instead of promoting it and showing the world their views on things maybe it wouldn't **** people off as much and it wouldn't be an issue. Making a mockery of Jesus Christ isn't a good way to make people accept their lifestyle or like them.

We know there's gay people out there. Is it necessary to have two dudes kissing each other in a commercial on t.v.? Is it necessary to go out in public and be as gay as you can possibly be around children that can easily see this kind of thing? No not really but they do it anyway.

If you're gay,be gay. Nobody has to be reminded that gays are out there. Trust me people realize that. Nobody thinks they're that special.
      Last edited by okrattler; 12-14-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

These are the times when turning to prayer is our best option. Pray for those that turn away from God.

Comment

No actually I don't. I just get sick of having this gay crap being pushed off on everyone like we're supposed to cater to them and their views. Maybe if they'd just live their life and do their gay thing instead of promoting it and showing the world their views on things maybe it wouldn't **** people off as much and it wouldn't be an issue. Making a mockery of Jesus Christ isn't a good way to make people accept their lifestyle or like them.

We know there's gay people out there. Is it necessary to have two dudes kissing each other in a commercial on t.v.? Is it necessary to go out in public and be as gay as you can possibly be around children that can easily see this kind of thing? No not really but they do it anyway.

If you're gay,be gay. Nobody has to be reminded that gays are out there. Trust me people realize that. Nobody thinks they're that special.
          Is that you Wes Goodman?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Is that you Wes Goodman?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
            I have no idea who that is.

Comment

I have no problem with it, they're free to make whatever they want. I'm sure they despise hunting and fishing shows. Just don't watch it, there's plenty of right-wing shows on Netflix. I don't get tangled up worrying about stuff that doesn't directly affect me.

Comment

Working...
              X