Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a new movie, correct?

Comment

That’s ridiculous, but I actually feel bad for the people on that confused path. In the end I believe we will all be held accountable for our actions and those people are burning the only “get out of hell free card”

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        It's fiction.
        Tis true, but can you even measure the outcry, suicide bombings and vehicle attacks if the Character were Mohammad?

Comment

I gave up Netflix over a year ago after I found out both the Obama's and Susan Rice were involved with them. The nature of much of Netflix's content was already disgusting. I see they haven't changed.

Comment

Its trash...anyone with an ounce if conviction would drop them IMHO

Comment

I wonder if this is some of the Netflix programming they paid millions to the Obamas to develop? I'm not camcelling my subscription just yet tho.

Comment

Cancelled my netflix about a month ago. I knew if was for a good reason! Anyone got the link to the petition? I want to sign.

Comment

There will be Hell to pay !
                  Hell I say .

Comment

We are actually supposed to pray for the sinners to repent. They have their lifetime to do so, then it's the oven for ever.

Thanks be to God.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Cancelled my netflix about a month ago. I knew if was for a good reason! Anyone got the link to the petition? I want to sign.

You saw the gays coming huh

Comment

9yr
                        Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                        This comment is funny on a couple levels.
                        Last edited by ktex; 12-13-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Tis true, but can you even measure the outcry, suicide bombings and vehicle attacks if the Character were Mohammad?
                          Yep, i'm still waiting on the episode where it shows Mohammad as a pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            Originally posted by ktex View Post
                            9yr

This comment is funny on a couple levels.
                            Lmao!!!

Comment

Since they're changing history I think someone should make a movie about Hitler. Except this time he actually kills every homosexual in the world. Then fast forward to present day and everyone's all happy. Girls with big boobs walking around,dudes shooting guns and doing not gay stuff. I bet if the shoe was on the other foot they wouldn't like that very much.

Comment

Straight people can't even have a parade to celebrate being straight because it hurts their feelings. They'd really freak out if someone made a movie about the Titanic except this time it was a bunch of gays on a gay cruise. Then a penis shaped iceberg sunk the ship. Just give me a few more minutes and I'll think of another one.

Comment

Working...
                                X