Question about Lightroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Lightroom

I jus received my Lightroom 4 and installed it on my laptop, and I just found out my wife is buying me a new laptop, will I be able to use the program on both computers? Like if I already have put the disc in my old laptop an registered with my serial number an all that, will I be able to do the same thing on my new laptop like put the Lightroom disc in an use my same serial number an download it to my new laptop? I just wanna make sure it will let me register Lightroom again on my new laptop, or do you have to buy Lightroom again and use a different serial number? Just wanna double check with you guys cause I'm gonna be bummed if it doesn't let me use the same disc an serial number on my new laptop

Can someone give me any advice please?

Comment

I haven't upgraded to 4 yet, but I've been able to put all the previous versions on my wife's laptop too.

Comment

Okay great! Thanks Shane! So you've had the program on a previous computer an then just used the same disc an serial number when you downloaded it onto your wife's laptop?

Comment

Yes, I have it installed on three computers.

Comment

Working...
          X