Bluebonnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluebonnets

I cant wait for the bluebonnets to die and get rid of all the tourists. But I had to take some pictures before they were gone. I need the grass to grow for the cows. I think next weekend I will go do donuts in them with my truck while people take pictures from the road. Really need to start shredding them.
    Attached Files

What I would do to get to see them live. 15 years I haven't seen them.

Comment

Wow, thats a great big field of blue!!!!

Comment

Great pics and what a field that is!

Tapachat

Comment

That is an amazing field.

Comment

Its about 60-70 acres, nothing but bluebonnets.

Comment

Screw shredding, start charging. I'd pay to get to take pics of my daughter in that field. Awesome pics!

Comment

nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                  Screw shredding, start charging. I'd pay to get to take pics of my daughter in that field. Awesome pics!
                  Yup put up an ad in the paper... get a local photographer in on it... yall could make a killing!

can you legally shred the state flower????

Comment

That's an amazing field! Around here in Brenham we have a TON of tourists and I know it helps the economy around here but boy do I hate them. It's going to take only one of them getting bit in the butt by a rattler to scare 'em all away!

Comment

I would love to charge people but my aunt doesn't like anyone other than family on the land. I thought about cutting and selling them to the people taking pictures from the road. Or even digging up a plant and selling it.

Comment

Now now.. you be nice to them there bluebonnets and be thankful. We didn't have any of nature's beauty last year....don't go cutting them until after they have seeded out either... I'm watching you... lol....angie

Comment

We have a ton of them every year, too. Love them at first, but I am sure ready when we finally cut them down.
                          My elderly neighbor has told me that if you cut them before they drop their seed pods, you won't get as many the next year. I don't know if that's true or not, but every year we try to hang on as long as possible, to the point that they end up looking pretty bad before we finally cut them down.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                            We have a ton of them every year, too. Love them at first, but I am sure ready when we finally cut them down.
                            My elderly neighbor has told me that if you cut them before they drop their seed pods, you won't get as many the next year. I don't know if that's true or not, but every year we try to hang on as long as possible, to the point that they end up looking pretty bad before we finally cut them down.
                            Your neighbor told you right

Comment

Working...
                            X