No announcement yet.

Playing studio at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill, I honestly don't know NUTTIN bout photography..so from an amateur I think they are really nice shots

Comment

Thanks Sunshine, I appreciate your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
        Bill, I honestly don't know NUTTIN bout photography..so from an amateur I think they are really nice shots
        X2 i think they look great!

Comment

Thanks, Bill. I have a Canon Speedlite 580EX that has master and slave settings. I've only used it as a regular flash so far. I need to read up on it and see if that will give me a head start on the lighting situation.

We just had the skylights replaced in our warehouse and the natural daylight that comes through them, although coming from above, is very well difused. I have an archery backstop in there that would double for hanging a backdrop from with only a couple clamps.

I have a lot of learning to do! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Excellent Bill! Dialing in that off camera lighting nicely!

Comment

Thanks Eric, Rob.

David you're welcome and you already have the makings. I'm not so sure if I need the second Vivitar but if I need the extra light outside it will be used. Actually I have yet to use my Oly unit for this. Cowboy Studio I believe it is, have a thread about them here could get you a nice umbrella and light stand if you desire. N. Dallas location I understand. Play with one and get it down and move on to more if you want.

Comment

Wonderful work, Bill. Those are GREAT shots!
                Lesto!!

Comment

Working...
                X