No announcement yet.

LA painting its streets white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I thought this was about Louisiana!! I was wondering what the coon-*****e$ were thinking!!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
      At first I thought this was about Louisiana!! I was wondering what the coon-*****e$ were thinking!!! [emoji23]

Hey, we still trying to figure out how to fix potholes!!!

Comment

A solution that won't work, for a problem that doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Hey, we still trying to figure out how to fix potholes!!!

Paint over em!!! Solve climate change and potholes at the same time!!![emoji23]

Comment

Wth

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Paint over em!!! Solve climate change and potholes at the same time!!![emoji23]

Bwahahahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

White privilege

Comment

Every teenage hotrodder within a 30 minutes drive will be itching to leave a burn out donut all over that road.

Comment

Some of the comments below the article were priceless.

Comment

Next they will be trying to air condition the outside air. Maybe start with all the hot air coming out of Hollywood?

Comment

I wonder how slick that will get in the rain. Should be interesting. Not to mention oil drips and coolant and everything else that leaks from cars that make regular pavement slick in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                          I wonder how slick that will get in the rain. Should be interesting. Not to mention oil drips and coolant and everything else that leaks from cars that make regular pavement slick in the rain.

Probably like driving on ice!! I'm sure they're good at that in LA though!![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            Yup. $40k a mile to paint, $60k a mile to remove. This contractor has it figured out!

Comment

At least they aren't spending the money to export their out of control homeless problem like some other &^*%hole cities are.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                At least they aren't spending the money to export their out of control homeless problem like some other &^*%hole cities are.
                                Just read an article...your right they are not exporting their homeless
                                They want to pay homeowners to build a tiny house in the back yard to house the homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                X