No announcement yet.

#neverstoplearning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was one of my favorite shows. I’m done with them.

Comment

I hope none of the mentally ill pos's out there shoot anyone with a bow.

Who cares what flipper jones thinks anyways.

Comment

When sponsors start dropping them they’re history.

Comment

He played for the Atlanta Braves.....I've been hating that SOB for years.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            I hope none of the mentally ill pos's out there shoot anyone with a bow.

Who cares what flipper jones thinks anyways.
            Get outta my head!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Why? Because they are black and scary looking?

The AR is nothing more than a 22 caliber semi automatic rifle. There is no reason for them to be regulated under the NFA.

Suppressors being regulated under it is a while nother stupid issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Probably because I’m cheap and see no practical need to have the ability to shoot 30 rounds or however many can be shot in a clip. I’ve had my .270 for 20+ years and don’t think I’ve ever had the need or opportunity to shoot at something or group of something’s (pigs) that requires more than my 5 rounds.

I see it’s practicality in helicopter hunting hogs but not much more than that.

Comment

So Chipper Jones has no right to voice his thoughts like all us regular guys? He has a bigger stage, but the NRA has an even bigger stage and they can speak their mind. I know; not popular with some of you. I may not agree with Mr. Jones, but he has every right to speak, just like you and I. Which some of you tend to speak your mind a good bit on here. Can't say I agree with some of the crap spewed on the many different threads/topics, but I don't attack anyone personally. These shootings have to stop and I would hope all are in agreement. A child deserves a safe place and rest assured had that been one of my children, I don't know how I would have reacted or maybe i would have wanted the exact changes so many others want. I don't own an AR or an AK, I see no reason for them; but I respect the right of all who legally own them. No I don't need one for charging hogs. Again your right, but it is also on us all to help find a way to keep our children safe; all citizens safe to the best of our ability. No I will not stop watching the show.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                  So Chipper Jones has no right to voice his thoughts like all us regular guys? He has a bigger stage, but the NRA has an even bigger stage and they can speak their mind. I know; not popular with some of you. I may not agree with Mr. Jones, but he has every right to speak, just like you and I. Which some of you tend to speak your mind a good bit on here. Can't say I agree with some of the crap spewed on the many different threads/topics, but I don't attack anyone personally. These shootings have to stop and I would hope all are in agreement. A child deserves a safe place and rest assured had that been one of my children, I don't know how I would have reacted or maybe i would have wanted the exact changes so many others want. I don't own an AR or an AK, I see no reason for them; but I respect the right of all who legally own them. No I don't need one for charging hogs. Again your right, but it is also on us all to help find a way to keep our children safe; all citizens safe to the best of our ability. No I will not stop watching the show.

Sure he has the right, 100%!

I have the right to run through south Dallas screaming racial slurs at the top of my lungs too...1st amendment baby!

Of course it's gonna cost him sponsors and support, just as sure as it would cost me an *** whippin.

Excercising that 1st amendment right like an idiot can be painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He said it’s time to talk, not take away the ar15, he is clarifying his original statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
                      Probably because I’m cheap and see no practical need to have the ability to shoot 30 rounds or however many can be shot in a clip. I’ve had my .270 for 20+ years and don’t think I’ve ever had the need or opportunity to shoot at something or group of something’s (pigs) that requires more than my 5 rounds.

I see it’s practicality in helicopter hunting hogs but not much more than that.

That’s great for you. But millions of other people love ‘em. Why should they be restricted by what you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I have the right to run through south Dallas screaming racial slurs at the top of my lungs too...1st amendment baby!

Of course it's gonna cost him sponsors and support, just as sure as it would cost me an *** whippin.

Nailed it!

It was a pretty dumb thing to when the majority of their audience is pro 2nd amendment. Matt Duff came out with a supporting statement as well. They should have kept their opinions to themselves because they had a good thing going. They didn’t gain anything by going public and lost a ton of support.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                          He said it’s time to talk, not take away the ar15, he is clarifying his original statement.
                          His original statement said there was no need for civilians to own them.....that didn't need clarification. He was very clear on his stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Preach it brother Dale!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post

What’s there to talk about? His statements were pretty dang clear. We know where he stands and it ain’t with law abiding citizens/gun owners.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                His original statement said there was no need for civilians to own them.....that didn't need clarification. He was very clear on his stance.
                                Now he’s just crawfishing

Comment

Working...
                                X