U.S. & Texas Law Shield Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S. & Texas Law Shield Questions

My wife and I both have our LTC so I was thinking this couldn't hurt to have.

Questions:

Is this membership the best for the price? ($280 for both of us for 1 year.)

Are there better programs than Texas Law Shield?

Has anyone on here ever had to use this program? No explanation necessary just wanting to know if it truly is as helpful as it sounds?

If any of you guys have any experience with using this membership please feel free to share some Pros and Cons.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I had them come into the classroom and make it sound like the sky was falling, everyone signed up but me. Be sure to read the fine print before signing up.

Comment

What are the odds that you are going to need something like this. Slim and almost none. Spend the money on an umbrella policy if you don't have one.

Comment

Thank yawl for the input [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly, I would have no idea who to call if I had to put someone down besides 911. Police aren't there to help, only figure out what happened. I like the fact I can call someone who will tell me exactly what's going to happen, and be helpful.

If I lived back home, I would never get it. In Houston, I feel like it's cheap insurance.

Comment

I use Texas Law Shield. For $11.00 a month, I think it's a pretty good deal. I carry their card in my wallet and I know if I pull my weapon, they're the second call I'm going to make.

Comment

Working...
            X