Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Lol! I guess that thread got whacked.

Yes and it was getting good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm still waiting for Ragin's opinion.

Waiting......waiting.......waiting.....

Comment

15 pages and still a mystery other than the guy in pic has been identified and deer was photographed last year

IF it was shot next to H and got across the line I would probably have gone on in after it too

**** coyotes up there might have it all toted off in a matter of time it would take to go get permission from a FGW

Comment

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
          I already had a member on here call me out because he didn't read the second post on this thread. Y'all need to be nice to the new guys!

Don't be a winder likkin vinegar gargler. That guy in the second post just took a wild *** potshot guess that it was a Grayson county deer. He didn't say it was. And your post later made it sound like everybody thought it was Grayson County.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            I'm still waiting for Ragin's opinion.

Waiting......waiting.......waiting.....

Hope you packed snacks for the wait..... [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              I tell you what... If jumping to conclusions is ever an Olympic event this site here is going to have the team.

I know Travis well. He’s a close friend though we may go months without speaking. He’s a great person. The kind of person that has a water heater sent to your house on Christmas Eve when yours blows up and your down on your luck and out of cash. The kind of guy that send la you and your wife Bibles in the mail for your anniversary. The kind of guy that walks up to a drunk redneck that’s a foot taller, outweighs him but 100lbs, and is clearly drunk and walks him away from the crowd to talk about God.

I know a lot more about this than I will post but this deer was shot 100% legally on 2 separate occasions by Travis. It’s a HUGE deer and anytime HUGE deer come into play in Texas there is always an investigation. It really bothers me the way TPWD handles these mega deer cases. That’s the first time I’ve heard 271” but it was roughed at 278” the day it was recovered. I hope and pray this technicality gets squared away soon and the deer goes back in Travis’s possession WHERE IT BELONGS.
              I think the problem is any time a huge deer is killed the person that killed it is never the only one to know about it. The others get mad because people act like idiots when it comes to deer for some reason and start rumors. Then the game warden is obligated to investigate. I didn't think they could actually take the deer unless there was evidence though.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                So you know the story nubbin?

Sorry I had to call you nubbin. Welcome to the campfire
                You're a few years late...

Comment

I would just love to hear the real story!

Comment

Yea along with another prob 30 plus members on this site that don't know for fact what is and isn't true and want it to turn out to be legit and out of RESPECT and CLASS are not posting it.

Comment

15 pages and no real answer! Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Toolman View Post
                        15 pages and no real answer! Really?
                        I said it would get to 20 pages before we find out.

If we are lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Man View Post
                          Once this stuff comes out imo it is best to just come out with the complete story. Speculation is always worse and in today's times with the internet and social media nothing stays a secret- as this thread proves.
                          Not necessarily true, some things are more concerning than social media/TBH reputation and banter. There's a reason the people who know him personally were asked to edit/delete their posts. I'm not saying it's so, but if he were to "just come out with the complete story" it may cost him criminal charges. Best to let it ride in that case and just let people talk, no sense in incriminating yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
                            Yea along with another prob 30 plus members on this site that don't know for fact what is and isn't true and want it to turn out to be legit and out of RESPECT and CLASS are not posting it.

I think you are misunderstanding people on here. 99% of the people hope and want it to work out for Travis.

The speculation comes when there was obviously a bad decision or questionable decision made and or possibly a law broken and now the GW is involved.

With your post you are insinuating the members don't have class or respect.

Comment

No I'm not. I am insinuating that all these people on here that have "heard the story" are not posting it out of class and respect and the fact of who knows whats true at this point. It could all be legit. See I'm actually insinuating exactly the opposite of what you posted.
                              Last edited by ClearcreekDC; 10-11-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Travis, if you see this, best of luck to you. I truly hope you did everything right and you get to enjoy the awesome deer you killed.

Comment

Working...
                                X