No announcement yet.

Bang energy drink vs monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy drinks are nasty. Common sense says this junk can't be good for you. But, then again, neither is beer, and I drink that.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      Energy drinks are nasty. Common sense says this junk can't be good for you. But, then again, neither is beer, and I drink that.

Yes yes yes haha. Love my bud light!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad I saw this thread this morning reminded me I needed to get me another case of these bad boys.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1501781023.184913.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	24505547

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
          I love it when someone makes statements as if they are facts then when someone questions them about it they say "go google it".
          Google doctors are the worst...

I can't even tell you how bad I cringe when someone comes into my ER and says "well I googled my symptoms and..."

Comment

Try these!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ChiroHuntR View Post
              Yes yes yes haha. Love my bud light!

Well, now that I see this, I'll add that opinions AND Bud Light are like ( )!( ).

However, I agree with you about the "non-sugar"/no calorie energy drinks. Especially if consumed in large amounts and/or regularly.

I also understand your point of view, and if someone really wants to learn about this, I agree that they should start their own research on the matter. That would most likely begin with google. I'll add a website I have found helpful that digs into various health issues:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/

Good info!

Comment

Have to try it I won't even say how many monsters i drink in a night shift

Comment

If y'all are going to post some great drink, make it clear where to purchase it.

If you want a REAL pick-me-up, stop by a 7-Eleven and buy a Spike...something like 25,000 % of your daily B Vietnams ...if you are not a caffeine warrior, don't even bother.

I drink a lot of coffee and try to limit myself to 1 white monster a day.

Comment

Try making cold brew real simple and it will have you zoomin its way stronger than traditional coffee and there's no acidity healthier than the energy drinks

Comment

Originally posted by ChiroHuntR View Post
                      Google is your friend.

Studies by WHO and Peer review by who? Just normal people or actual scientists or doctors?

Just asking because some of those pre or post workout drinks have enough sugar for a weeks worth and are definitely not good for you and most diet drinks are just as bad. Not sure about the zero sugars and zero carb stuff. I drink a lot of ZERO drinks that are just basically flavored water, but they just keep you hydrated, not anything else. Just asking, not trying to bash.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Studies by WHO and Peer review by who? Just normal people or actual scientists or doctors?

Just asking because some of those pre or post workout drinks have enough sugar for a weeks worth and are definitely not good for you and most diet drinks are just as bad. Not sure about the zero sugars and zero carb stuff. I drink a lot of ZERO drinks that are just basically flavored water, but they just keep you hydrated, not anything else. Just asking, not trying to bash.
                        Below are just two that I googled for you. Like I said, the ones I have are hard copies. Not necessarily on "sports drinks" themselves but components of the drinks and the likes.

To reiterate, it's not all that bad but the amount consumed is to be questioned. I won't drink these drinks b/c I know there are better alternatives. Kind of like eating chicken nuggets - you wont ever see me eating McDonalds, Burger Kings, Wendys etc nuggets (ammonia and bleach isn't my thing). I will however, eat chickfila nuggets. Heck, I don't eat fast food period. I try to be very healthy conscious but sometimes that can't in the cards at all times.

We all can eat the meat and spit out the bones - crack, dope, heroin, etc do not kill more people than FOOD. Guess what? Food is legal and there's no amount that someone can't say you can't eat.

For some that think I'm a party pooper; i'm sorry I didn't want to come across as so. Just hoping I could at least reach out to one of you guys to make better choices. I do understand we have many many bad habits - lets not make this into one as well Besides, you guys need to be on this green screen longer so I can watch more hog and deer vids with you all haha!

Comment

Working...
                        X