No announcement yet.

Ntb or Discount tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My company truck I take to NTB they take my fleet card. That's the only reason. Stopped by the other day had a tire with a screw in it so they replaced the tire. Bad part with a different tire when I asked the guy said he did not have a match in stock and it's a company truck who cares. I made him put my old tire back on. He was p!$$27

Comment

My local Chevy dealership beats Discount in service and price.

Comment

Discount tire, no doubt. I've had a couple of occasions over the years where I had no choice but to deal w/ NTB. I was never impressed.

Comment

Ill never go to discount again. Sent my daughter there.to get tires. She had 2 well.worn tires on the truck. One other with descent tread , and a spare that was 12 years old and weather cracked and a flat in the bed. She came home with 4 new tires and the old spare. They can bite my arse and ill go to walmart for tires from now on.

Comment

Hate the NTB service and personnel in our area. Nothing but bad experiences.

Discount isn't perfect, but their performance avg is much higher.

Comment

Discount Tire!

Comment

Discount Tire...

Comment

Well, being a NTB stock holder I might want to sell, sell, sell

Comment

Discount Tire is cheaper with better service in my experience.

Comment

Hate either one..i buy from a local shop but in my work truck they make us use discount for the fleet and it is always atleast 2hrs usually over 3. they ask why I go through so many tires and say I should rotate them more and I tell em I don't have 3hrs every other month to sit in here and wait for yall to get my truck worked on..as far as cooper I have always had good luck when I had them. Hauled a trailer ever day and got 60k+ out of every set

Comment

I've bought every set of tires at Discount since 1987. Had only one truly bad experience that they profusely apologized for and tried to make right. They have gone above and beyond a couple of times. I won't go anywhere else even if I could save a few bucks.

Comment

NTB ... because of their hours and alignment

Comment

Ntb or Discount tires

I've always shopped Discount. However, I bought one set from NTB several years ago. Big mistake. Picked up a nail in the middle of the tread (I saw the nail in the tread)about a mile from the NTB that I bought them from. Changed the tire and drove to the NTB shop to get it patched. Rolled the tire in, pointed it out to the clerk and sat down. Five minutes later the tire tech came in and said I needed a new tire. Took me out to the shop and the ******* had run a probe through the sidewall of the tire. It got a little western for a bit. The manager threatened to call the law on me. A few customers walked out while we were having our "discussion". I threw the tire into the truck. Drove across the street to Discount. They prorated a set of four for me. ALWAYS GO TO DISCOUNT!!!
                            Last edited by scotty; 07-10-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Discount,I was there today and the service was great.

Comment

have had better prices with NTB in The Colony anyway. there is no discount at Discount

Comment

Working...
                                X