Picked up an feeder today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up an feeder today

All seasons 600 pounds stand and fill. I bought one last year and I really like them, but looks like they changed a bit. Now it had a plate to keep the feed from dropping right under the feeder . $599 plus tax

Pics

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Wished mine was like that, hogs get under the feeder for the corn on the ground and the big ones can push it over when the corn gets low. I have one staked down pretty good and they still push on it. Collecting some sheet metal to try and install so the corn slides to the side the blind is on. I like the feeder, just wished it had the diverter like the new ones. They have an add on but I don't want to buy three of them at $60 each.

Comment

I love mine.
          Attached Files

Comment

Of course I do have a big one or two......
            Attached Files

Comment

Sure beats my buddies homemade unit. LOL!
              Attached Files

Comment

I have two. Wish they'd galvanize the stand, not just the hopper.

Comment

And this one so you can see how they can get under it and give it push...they also have figured a way to get the pins out of the door, had to replace several with bolts and nuts. One that was turned over shorted out the battery, timer and had to rewire the solar panel. I guess feeder pens are next, we shoot all we see, no end in sight. For all of you who wished you had pigs, be careful what you wish for. I don't mind some target practice but things are getting out of hand. But I do really like the All Season's feeders, keeps me off ladders or the roof of the Ranger. Had a winch up break a cable, don't like those now.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X