Anybody NOT watch duck dynasty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody NOT watch duck dynasty?

My pop's is IN to that show. He gets all decked out in camouflage. I just can't get into it.

My family loves it. We record them and watch again and again. Now my dad..... He won't watch it.

Comment

I wasn't into it at first...but after i sat down and actually watched a full episode I liked it. I am not a fanatic...but it is a great show.

Comment

Never took the time to watch it.

Comment

x2

Comment

I watched a few reruns before. Decided I didn't need to see it anymore, since they are all basically the same.

Comment

I like it. I am disappointed i missed the new ones last night.

Comment

Si is the best and only part of the show I enjoy

Comment

I watched the first BC videos. They were funny I thought.

This show is such a put on for them to rake in more money off the non-hunting public. I can't stand it really.

Comment

I don't watch it much. I started watching duck commader videos back in 2000. I still have the 1st vhs tape I bought with Phil hunting with Coco. They were great videos. I'm just not much for all the show/scripted. Jase and Willie were clean cut pretty boys back then. They grew the hair for the show.

I do however like their off the camera personalities more. They really are great guys that preach the bible. I just enjoy their hunting videos more.

Comment

I dont care for it.

Comment

Never seen it.

-john

Comment

I just left their place

Comment

Originally posted by casilva43 View Post
                            I don't watch it much. I started watching duck commader videos back in 2000. I still have the 1st vhs tape I bought with Phil hunting with Coco. They were great videos. I'm just not much for all the show/scripted. Jase and Willie were clean cut pretty boys back then. They grew the hair for the show.

I do however like their off the camera personalities more. They really are great guys that preach the bible. I just enjoy their hunting videos more.
                            Yup all their earlier stuff is much better. I always enjoyed their show before it was Picked up be A&E, now its just kinda too goofy for me. Virtual image the yanks can poke fun at and be amused by.

Comment

Never seen it

Comment

Working...
                              X