Anybody NOT watch duck dynasty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit too contrived for my taste.

If you like it, great. Enjoy the entertainment.

Comment

It's doing a lot for our sport. Bringing positive light on it. I can't count the people who wants me to take them hunting now. I even made my pastor a duck call lanyard for this season. He's never even shot a gun before.

Comment

I like it, but Im not a big tv watcher, so I dont catch many episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
          I sea what you did they're.
          Hahaha

Comment

X2! Good clean outdoor fun and family time at the end of the day...whether real or tv, it displays clean humor and good morals. It's funny at times too!

Originally posted by GregH View Post
            Regardless of folks thoughts on the show, they are to be commended for putting together a show that millions watch with their familys that contains a positive christian message without the sex, drugs and other imorality. It's really quite a breath of fresh air.

More power to them! And that's my $0.02...

Comment

I've caught it a time or 2. Entertaining. Wholesome family oriented. Alot worse on the tube these days. Capitalism working well and alot of people do like to watch it. 30 minutes to set aside thinking about problems and have a laugh or 3. Not a bad thing at all.

Comment

Seen about 10 minutes of the 1st show & knew by then it was not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                  It's doing a lot for our sport. Bringing positive light on it. I can't count the people who wants me to take them hunting now. I even made my pastor a duck call lanyard for this season. He's never even shot a gun before.
                  That's another thing I don't like. Everybody that watches the show slaps a Duck Commander sticker on their truck and thinks they're a duck hunter. Does more harm than good.

Comment

Duck Dynasty

I don't watch a lot of TV but I watch this. My kinda of humor. Could care less how much its staged. TV stands for "Truth Void" anyway so I am not turning it on for spiritual guidance or anything...just a good laugh.

Comment

We watch it, my girls love it. :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by GregH View Post
                        Regardless of folks thoughts on the show, they are to be commended for putting together a show that millions watch with their familys that contains a positive christian message without the sex, drugs and other imorality. It's really quite a breath of fresh air.

More power to them! And that's my $0.02...
                        This guy nailed it!!! We all fuss because the world is going down the drain and bad this and bad that. I would not care how scripted this show is, it is good clean family television. Not sure how many shows these days allow you to plan a family tv night like this one does! Kudos to them no matter how fake it is, it's tv guys its all scripted or edited or both.

Comment

I don't watch TV.

Comment

I have watched 3 full episodes just to give it a chance. . . I don't see all the hype, just doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Ha!

Originally posted by Boomer57 View Post
                              I don't watch it. If I wanted to see or hear that kind of stuff I've got relatives in Oklahoma I can visit.
                              Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                                I watched a few reruns before. Decided I didn't need to see it anymore, since they are all basically the same.
                                Same here.

Comment

Working...
                                X