No announcement yet.

Micro diameter shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been using the Gold tip kenetic pierce shafts and love them. I shoot them from 45# recurve and they fly great with great penetration. I shoot them 30" with 200 grains up front 43 grain outsert/collar combo, .500 spine and they come it about 477 grains with a wrap and 5" feathers. You cant go wrong with them! I plan to run one through a bear in September

Comment

My Black Eagle Instincts are pretty skinny and I have a 100gr outsert and 150gr head, so it’s pretty serious FOC.

I haven’t hunted with them yet (just started using them a few months ago), but they get more penetration on 3D shoots than most of my buddies (one of them bitches about pulling them every time) so I think they’ll be pretty good especially with a sharp broadhead.

Comment

Micro diameter shafts

Originally posted by ChadMR82 View Post
        I have been using the Gold tip kenetic pierce shafts and love them. I shoot them from 45# recurve and they fly great with great penetration. I shoot them 30" with 200 grains up front 43 grain outsert/collar combo, .500 spine and they come it about 477 grains with a wrap and 5" feathers. You cant go wrong with them! I plan to run one through a bear in September

I use these with my compound and they’re awesome. I actually had to get denser targets because I’d plow through my regular stacked ones.

Never occurred to me to try them with my longbow or recurve, but I’ll try some now!

Comment

Working...
        X