Drainage Ditch Behind My House...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drainage Ditch Behind My House...

So sometimes when I get bored I'll go catch a few bass behind my house, there is a drainage ditch that is about 6 to 8 foot wide an surprisingly there a bunch of bass in there... yesterday I had a couple of visitors, note this is right in the middle of Clear Lake with nothing but houses around for miles. One was probably 5 foot, the other 7 or so.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well since Tapatalk ain't working, what is it? Gators?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Well since Tapatalk ain't working, what is it? Gators?
      Yes sir dang tap a talk

Comment

Small green boxes!

Comment

Here ya go

Click image for larger version

Name:	gator.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	24542415

Comment

Works for me, I can see the pictures.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Funny, I can see the pictures on my phone with Tapacrap, but can't see them here on the site with desk top computer. ???
            Last edited by dcbrown; 06-07-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Not sure where you are but they're in Armand bayou and have been found at UHCL so keep an eye out and perhaps don't let Fido take a swim in those areas.

Comment

Green Gators!

Comment

I used to live off of Clear Lake City Blvd about fourteen years ago. Long before they had the park and businesses around there the fishing was great. What was even better was that there were some very big bucks roaming around there. I have only seen one gator in the drainage ditch but have heard others being seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    I used to live off of Clear Lake City Blvd about fourteen years ago. Long before they had the park and businesses around there the fishing was great. What was even better was that there were some very big bucks roaming around there. I have only seen one gator in the drainage ditch but have heard others being seen.
                    Yea I know they're way up the bayou and at UofH CL, never expected them this far up. Lots of times parts of the ditch is dry. Maybe they floated in with Harvey? Who knows?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here, back of house is neighborhood retention pond, usually just a little bit of water in it. Son has been catching 16"-18" bass in it. Takes his kayak all over Texas and gets just as big of fish behind the house as he does in the rivers and lakes.
                      Caught directly behind the house, on New Year's Day.
                      NO GATORS JUST YET, MAYBE WE AREN'T LOOKING HARD ENOUGH. I'm sure they are around.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by txlawdog; 06-07-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

We used to have one in one of the ponds at the plant i work in Deer park until it decided to look for a mate and i nearly ran over it on the feeder road of 225. They're more around than you know.

Comment

Working...
                        X