Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coronacaine

Comment

Based on the path potential if it tracked inland on that similar course it shows to track toward East Texas (Tyler) general area but local station doesn’t give us much chance for rain?
      I’m no weatherman but if it hits landfall where they are projecting is it going to shift & fade away from East Tx area?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        It’s 2020, anything can happen, I almost forecast sharknados
        They are saying around Monday it will be going over a massive school of migrating hammerheads.Your forecast may be accurate
        Attached Files

Comment

I dont know if it is accurate but Windy.com is moving landfall further down coast towards CC. I'm sure it will change in another day or two.

Comment

updated from NHC..this would be perfect for Central Texas!
            Attached Files

Comment

Good thing I am down in POC till next wnd of next week. We shall see....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                updated from NHC..this would be perfect for Central Texas!
                We need the rain desperately, but hope it is just that rain, no damaging winds or tornados or a hurricane!

Comment

Not looking good for Leemo

Comment

Looks like land fall in Matagorda/Port O area.

Comment

And now they’re saying Laura is going to keep moving and impact TX as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just hope Utopia and the rest of the hill country and EDNA get some rain. If it comes in at POS we'll get some in Edna and in El Campo and I'm all sort of good with that as long as it's mostly rain and not damaging winds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                          And now they’re saying Laura is going to keep moving and impact TX as well

Where did you see this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

August Updated Tropical Weather Forecast

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                            Where did you see this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            I should have said could, instead of is going to impact

Watching the local news. The track has already shifted to the mouth of the Mississippi. He’s saying it’s dependent on if they get close enough for the Fujiwhara effect to happen. Laura could push 14 further south into Texas or 14 could “grab” Laura and throw it into upper Texas/West LA. Basically laying out all scenarios but still don’t know what will happen.

Last edited by Jaybo31; 08-21-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Until this thing crosses the Yucatan and see how it reacts to the ridging currently entrenched there's no use guessing where it might end up. High pressure currently over us is expected to weaken and slide East, which is why you're seeing the cone of uncertainty slide West. If the ridge stays put, this thing could land up anywhere from Mexico to Mississippi.

Comment

Working...
                                X