X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football -Week 4

Week 4. Let the bull**** flow!

Hook'em

Now we know what a close loss to Clemson feels like!

Comment

Looking forward to my third straight weekend in Austin watching Texas play and most importantly tailgating with friends.

The Texas win was really, really good for Texas. I am not saying it needs to be viewed as a quality win given USC struggles, but Texas needed that game in a bad way. The performance along with a great crowd made for a very fun Saturday night. CDC is putting the plan in place and if Herman can do his part, look out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtweezy3 View Post
        Hook'em

Now we know what a close loss to Clemson feels like!
        Wow first post and already talking ****. Anything of real value to add?

Comment

I was lucky to attend the ULM ATM game with my wife, sister and daughter Saturday. Not a tough opponent but still loving this new steady 4 quarters of real football. Poor Jimbo has had very high expectations put on him. He will most likely be required by the fan base to kick the teeth out of a refs mouth before the season ends lol. JIMBO JIMBO JIMBO.

Horns pulled one off so congrats to them. I dont see either ATM or UT winning their games this week but its not out of the realm of possibilities. TCU looked stellar against OSU and almost pulled it off. Congrats.

SHSU lost game 2 Saturday; hoping that is not a new trend. Not used to losing much at that school.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            I was lucky to attend the ULM ATM game with my wife, sister and daughter Saturday. Not a tough opponent but still loving this new steady 4 quarters of real football. Poor Jimbo has had very high expectations put on him. He will most likely be required by the fan base to kick the teeth out of a refs mouth before the season ends lol. JIMBO JIMBO JIMBO.

Horns pulled one off so congrats to them. I dont see either ATM or UT winning their games this week but its not out of the realm of possibilities. TCU looked stellar against OSU and almost pulled it off. Congrats.

SHSU lost game 2 Saturday; hoping that is not a new trend. Not used to losing much at that school.
            TCU got slapped in the the 3rd quarter in a span of 4-5 minutes. 20 unanswered points. That was the game changer. You can't have that. That being said they competed. Finish the season with one loss!!!

Comment

Good luck to TCU except this week. Y'all have definately been the gold standard of CFB in this state since 2010ish. Its not close. Baylor was #2 for awhile.

USC is loaded with 4 and 5 star athletes. They are not as bad as some want to think. Texas didnt just beat them, they dominated them.

I had TCU as a loss. No clue now. Texas definately has a chance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't really get to watch any of the games this week since I was in a wedding but it looks like the horns pulled off a win and played a good 2nd half from the stats, TCU put up a good fight vs OSU but just couldn't hold on down the stretch, and looks like I'll be winning $25 from an LSU fan that claimed they would go 6-6 this year .

Bama opened as a +27 point favorite, and it's gonna be a dog fight not to lose by more than 3 TD's. They are just looking dominant.

TCU vs Texas will be interesting to see if TCU forgets about the Ohio State game and regroups. I saw the line opened Texas -2.5 but swung to TCU -2.5 shortly after

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

TCU vs Texas will be interesting to see if TCU forgets about the Ohio State game and regroups. I saw the line opened Texas -2.5 but swung to TCU -2.5 shortly after
                  Texas was favored when it opened? I hadn't seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Texas was favored when it opened? I hadn't seen that.
                    Just what I read on Texags that when it opened it was -2.5, but it swung quickly. Seems like a BIG swing in an hour, so seems odd to me as well.

Bama opened at -27 but I think it may be down to -24 now.

Auburn opened at -27.5 over arkansas... That seems low. Arkansas is horrendous

Comment

Aggies by fiddy

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        Aggies Lose by fiddy
                        FIFY. Tua is the missing piece Saban needed to go from Elite to Unbeatable.

Comment

Horns will need to be firing on all cylinders to get a victory this week. Patterson and the Frogs are gonna be tough. Hook 'Em!

Comment

Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread needs pitchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X