X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Probably lose by 35 if they were playing the likes of USC and or Maryland.....Who is your high school alma mater playing this week? Or did you even finish? Ohhhhhhhh......no he didn’t!!!

You can tell when certain Aggies get really really mad.... or runs out of material. Alma mater weenie measuring starts surfacing...[emoji23][emoji23]
    Last edited by Smart; 09-21-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You may want to check your sources...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup... iirc Tim is or was one of America’s finest stationed in Alaska....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Probably lose by 35 if they were playing the likes of USC and or Maryland.....Who is your high school alma mater playing this week? Or did you even finish? Ohhhhhhhh......no he didn’t!!!
        Thought you had outgrown that BS but guess not. Give that **** a rest man.

Comment

Bama by 17! But it will be close at halftime. Hoping Tua comes back to planet earth for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            You can tell when certain Aggies get really really mad.... or runs out of material. Alma mater weenie measuring starts surfacing...[emoji23][emoji23]
            You can relate to his comment, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              You can relate to his comment, huh?

Let Dale, Chad, Heath, or Bob post something and Smart is right on cue! [emoji23]

Comment

We can joke around all we want but this is what it’s all about.

Comment

If just if the ags lose by 10 or less, do we gain any respect from others, or will it be a case of bama played terrible? Not that I think we will, but there is a chance. Heck no one gave JM a chance when he strolled into bama and upset them. So if we do it tomorrow, do the ags gain respect or will it be a spin job about how bama crapped the bed?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Let Dale, Chad, Heath, or Bob post something and Smart is right on cue! [emoji23]

Hey look Bert found a new Ernie.

Speaking of showing right up on cue?.. [emoji23]
                    Last edited by Smart; 09-21-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      If just if the ags lose by 10 or less, do we gain any respect from others, or will it be a case of bama played terrible? Not that I think we will, but there is a chance. Heck no one gave JM a chance when he strolled into bama and upset them. So if we do it tomorrow, do the ags gain respect or will it be a spin job about how bama crapped the bed?

Another programming changing loss like Clemson will be an interesting take to try to push.

What did A&M lose by last year to Bama? Wasn’t it close and then who did y’all lose to after that?

Comment

My son played basketball with Myles Garret up at A&M during the off-season. Said he was a great person.

Comment

***SPECIAL EXTENDED OFFER***

Come sign up for a chance at a new avatar! We'll be taking orders thru Saturday at 12pm. This is a special extended limited time offer. Get in while you can. Don't be left out as this will be the year that UT turns the tide. I'm pretty sure CDC brought a copy of GP's and Sonny's playbook to Austin with him. It's a can't miss opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            We can joke around all we want but this is what it’s all about.

Don’t they get those for completing 90hrs or something? It’s not a graduation ring is it?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                              Let me guess... "They ain't played nobody Pawwwwwwwwwwwwl"
                              [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Another programming changing loss like Clemson will be an interesting take to try to push.

What did A&M lose by last year to Bama? Wasn’t it close and then who did y’all lose to after that?
                                Not sure, and almost everyone. Granted, we need to basically win out. But the narrative amongst many non Aggies here give me the thought that no credit will be given....which is fine, just comical.

I also find it humorous many horns on here talk about many ags on here living rent free. And there are, but also most of the horns mentioning it are also living in the same cost apartment. Just saying.

I've withheld predictions on this weeks games just remain hopeful. It may be the first full game I actually get to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X