No announcement yet.

2018 Bowfishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live on the Brazos north of Waco and almost every night a guy comes through bow fishing. Might have to get me some of that.

Comment

All geared up and ready to go this year! Have a few trips already booked with Tbhers too. Those are my favorite! Big gator gar here we come!
      I have never shot the la redfish. I want to though someday. Can any boat go or you need an air boat?

Comment

If anybody wants to make a run to Louisiana, i’m available[emoji4]
        I know the out the way holes that are much closer than NO, venice, or grand isle.

Go and put a 25/man limit of trout in daylight, mop up the reds,black drum, sheephead and saltwater gator gar at night without getting any further than 3-4 miles from the launch.
        Bull reds are in transition from deeper holes to the marsh as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
          What size generator does it take for all those lights?
          Salt or fresh water use?
          I haven't put them to the test yet but I plan on trying just batteries. They are 30watt LED 12/24 volt lights. I'm hoping I can get 4-5 hours on a battery. The way I rigged it I will have 4 on one battery and 6 on the other.

Comment

Ive never been on the Pedernales, is it about like fishing on the trinity?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
              If anybody wants to make a run to Louisiana, i’m available[emoji4]
              I know the out the way holes that are much closer than NO, venice, or grand isle.

Go and put a 25/man limit of trout in daylight, mop up the reds,black drum, sheephead and saltwater gator gar at night without getting any further than 3-4 miles from the launch.
              Bull reds are in transition from deeper holes to the marsh as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Let’s go!!! I got the boat and all the gear.

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                Ive never been on the Pedernales, is it about like fishing on the trinity?
                I've only driven over the Trinity, but where I've been on the Pedernales the water is pretty dang clear.

Comment

Anyone had any luck so far. We went last weekend and didnt to great. Passed on a couple small gator gar. Boat that was with us shot about a 5’er.

Comment

Airboats have been out for weeks here. Of course they ain’t shooting anything, just making it harder to kill fish. Friend went Saturday said they shot.... 2 and saw less than 10. Water is 58-60 degrees so still a few weeks out here.

Comment

Any of yall come down to Lake Corpus Christi??

Comment

I might give it a shot this weekend. Starting to see a few gar swimming the bayou behind the house.... And I have no baseball tournament.

Comment

This was Saturday night and I'm still whooped.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I got the rig , who has a boat [emoji3]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

yes, yes, yes!!!! CAnt wait to get on the trinity in search of a 7' plus footer!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                                This was Saturday night and I'm still whooped.
                                I bet that boat stinks to high heaven. What a blast I bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X