This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
    since i could not find any post election day happy pills i came back to this thread.
    I also have the deputy ag testifying before the house judiciary hearing turned on and am trying to cast the congressmen as tbh members on this thread.

I only have a few picked and could use a little help

dale aka trey gowdy (looking like he just got in from a hh) dissecting the issue.

Aghntr10 aka jim jordan came flying in from the top rope on top of rosenstein. I thought i heard jim ross announcing his arrival in the background.

Obviously macdaddy67 aka shelia jackson lee was the easiest to cast
    lol!

Comment

Since I could not find any post election day happy pills I came back to this thread.

I also have the Deputy AG testifying before the House Judiciary Hearing turned on and am trying to cast the Congressmen as TBH Members on this thread.

Dale aka Trey Gowdy (looking like he just got in from a HH) dissecting the issue.

AgHntr10 aka Jim Jordan came flying in from the top rope on top of Rosenstein. I thought I heard Jim Ross announcing his arrival in the background.

Obviously MacDaddy67 aka Shelia Jackson Lee was the easiest to cast

Sheila Jackson Lee [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Baylor QB Zach Smith to transfer. Can transfer RS and still have two years left of eligibility.

Leaves Baylor with 1 scholly QB on roster.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
          IMO it will be Clemson vs Georgia for the title.
          I hope so too. I would rather play OU, because I think they would be an easier win, but I'm a closet UGA fan and would like to see this game more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
            Baylor QB Zach Smith to transfer. Can transfer RS and still have two years left of eligibility.

Leaves Baylor with 1 scholly QB on roster.

https://www.diehards.com/baylor/repo...plans-transfer
            Dang Jeremy, that's a pretty big blow! I'm assuming it was somewhat expected?

Comment

Since I could not find any post election day happy pills I came back to this thread.
              I also have the Deputy AG testifying before the House Judiciary Hearing turned on and am trying to cast the Congressmen as TBH Members on this thread.

Dale aka Trey Gowdy (looking like he just got in from a HH) dissecting the issue.

AgHntr10 aka Jim Jordan came flying in from the top rope on top of Rosenstein. I thought I heard Jim Ross announcing his arrival in the background.

Obviously MacDaddy67 aka Shelia Jackson Lee was the easiest to cast

I will consider the source...but it was funny

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Dang Jeremy, that's a pretty big blow! I'm assuming it was somewhat expected?

It was. He didn’t fit the scheme which requires a dual threat. Solomon was supposed to fill the gap. He was awful and then hurt. Brewer was a quick study and Smith was going to play back up his last two yrs. What hurts is now Baylor is back to depth issues and the current QB can start for 2-3 more years.

Oh and Baylor doesn’t have a commit at QB for 2018. They have a target but that is it.

Comment

Texas Bowl gonna be legit. Super hyped sellout.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Texas Bowl gonna be legit. Super hyped sellout.
                    Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Don’t be surprised when it is Ga vs Bama for the crystal ball.
                      I'd bet they get the most help from the refs.
                      Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Remember when they were comparing USC to the greatest armies of the world instead of their opponent?

Nothing is certain.
                      I 'member.
                      Originally posted by BOPO
                      how can you have 5 power conferences and only 4 spots....

--------------------------------------------------------

Because we don't actually have 5 power conferences.
                      Whose sock are you again? RLB?
                      Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Colin Cowherd is a blow hard but he was right when he explained how Saban has been manipulating the schedule for years, at least 7 years and how he refuses to play home/home series. He wont go on the road and play a quality opponent, ( always at a neutral site)...bama always has a bye week before they play LSU...and always schedules Mercer, Chattanooga, or The Citadel before they play Auburn.....
                      And the media refuses to call him out on it
                      It's not just Saban. That's the entire sec.

Comment

One more time,
                        SEC - 2
                        ACC - 1
                        B10w -1
                        And you wanna argue? . . Finebaum tearin up tu . .

Comment

DKR once said that aTm is like a sleeping giant . . Don't wake it up . . Wow . .

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                            I'd bet they get the most help from the refs.

I 'member.

Whose sock are you again? RLB?

It's not just Saban. That's the entire sec.
                            Want some cheese with that whine?
                            If you don’t like the SEC join and play them on a regular basis. Prove how much better you are. Take it over “like a BOSS.”
                            Last edited by Bayouboy; 12-13-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

SEC is top heavy just like all conferences. They are no better than anyone else. The ACC has won 2 of the last 3 titles.

Why don't you join then is so goofy. How in the hell is every team gonna be in the same conference?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                One more time,
                                SEC - 2
                                ACC - 1
                                B10w -1
                                And you wanna argue? . . Finebaum tearin up tu . .
                                I hope the SEC destroys the Big 12. Conference rah rah is dumb. Screw OU.

Finebaum? LMAO. Who cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X