Moore Plantation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moore Plantation

So how many TBH"ers will be hunting the Moore this year? I started hunting there last year due to not being on a lease. This year I am on a lease but still plan on hunting there due to the fun and challenge.

Never hunted there, just curious why you put the thumbs down in the title line?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Never hunted there, just curious why you put the thumbs down in the title line?

My bad. Didnt have my glasses on and thought that was a question mark. lol.
      Is there any way to delete it?

Comment

Moore Plantation

Just bought a camp south of Brookeland, so plan on hunting there this year. This will be my first year to hunt the plantation. Since the camp is less than 10 miles away, I am hoping to be able to learn it quickly.

Comment

I'll be there as usual.

Comment

Is this in millican?

Comment

In for the last 10 years. Enjoy the challenge hunting there

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                Is this in millican?
                no, it's in the Sabine National Forest in East Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by old shrimper View Post
                  In for the last 10 years. Enjoy the challenge hunting there
                  10 years huh? would love to pick your brain a little if you're not too secretive about the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                    My bad. Didnt have my glasses on and thought that was a question mark. lol.
                    Is there any way to delete it?
                    I could not figure it out, thought you might be trying to discourage others

Comment

Funny seeing that WMA on here. My folks live in Louisiana and each year around Christmas when we visit, I think about taking the day and hunting over there.

Comment

My lease buts up to the moore.we always have people hunting the line and always shooting at any thing that walks for the first couple of weeks .

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Buck View Post
                          My lease buts up to the moore.we always have people hunting the line and always shooting at any thing that walks for the first couple of weeks .
                          What hunting club would that be? The one on the north side?

Comment

I use to hunt there and had great luck on opening day for 3 years in a row. Dont really care for my brother in law So I hunt somewhere else. I dont know how it is now have not been there in about 6 years, and the ones I killed back then there wasnt no 13 inch rule.

Comment

Working...
                            X