Plastic 20" rims on my new Dodge????Seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePap View Post
    i wonder if it does anything for whitewall tires?? you know make the lettering pop?
    Lmao! White letters facing in or out!?!? Out baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
      Lmao! White letters facing in or out!?!? Out baby!
      White wall out! I use eagle 1 wheel cleaner on the white walls and it comes out bright white, but it can be abrasive on some wheels

Comment

i wonder if it does anything for whitewall tires?? you know make the lettering pop?
        Couldn't tell you, I don't like white walls out on modern vehicles. Now with most classic cars and truck they just look funny without the white walls facing out.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
          Wow, I guess there's a reason Dodge is cheaper than Ford and Chevy trucks. I would imagine the plastic rims are for the standard packages.
          Not really, buddy of mine has a new Ford King Ranch with plastic covers. He was shocked when he found out.

Comment

on every truck pretty much they are plastic, but not the wheels.
            40k for a truck? does that bother you?
            how others spend their money always bothers him.... do a search then add him to ignore... you'll be happier.

Comment

I can't wrap my head around why people are willing to pay 40k for a truck.[/QUOTE]

You can get one for that? Dang I gave $60k for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                how others spend their money always bothers him.... do a search then add him to ignore... you'll be happier.
                I sure will do that! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tmag View Post
                  not really, buddy of mine has a new ford king ranch with plastic covers. He was shocked when he found out.
                  a king ranch with plastic covers??? Id be very upset,thats a very expensive truck

Comment

a king ranch with plastic covers??? Id be very upset,thats a very expensive truck

My buddy just bought an f250 king ranch and his wheels were not chrome class. It was an all metal wheel

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      The dash, seats, interior pieces, knobs and everything else that is plastic, and the wheels is what is upsetting you?

I can't wrap my head around why people are willing to pay 40k for a truck.

Try $65,000 for a Super Duty

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                        Try $65,000 for a Super Duty
                        Thats what I paid for my first house.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                          Not really, buddy of mine has a new Ford King Ranch with plastic covers. He was shocked when he found out.
                          I have a new King Ranch and mine are metal. I'd like to see what rims he has.

Comment

Working...
                          X