No announcement yet.

In a bad way and don't know what to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate all the offers and prayers. I really do. Finally got to look at the Ranger and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Mainly needs a radiator and ac condensor. The rest is just cosmetic. Grill, turn signal, mirror, etc.. The suspension and frame are all good. Luckily the old wood fence around that cemetery was getting rotten or it would have been worse. If y'all could keep an eye out for a passenger side mirror, turn signal housing and grill for a '96 Ford Ranger I would appreciate it. Thanks again my friends.

Comment

I just glad CJ and Alexis are Ok. It could have been bad.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	0817141318-00.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	24322729

Comment

PM Bro.Bill,he does a great job of finding used auto parts.He's helped myself and several others.Good luck Bud.

DJ

Comment

Insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Wing R/C View Post
            Insurance?
            Just liability. At least they will pay for the fence.

Comment

Thanks Timm. I don't have time to wait for ground shipping for the radiator or condensor, But I might use them for the other stuff. I've got to at least get this thing back on the road for now. CJ is starting a new job and needs it pretty quick.

Comment

Check with your local high school. If they have an auto shop, they will do the work for free, as in labor... You will have to buy the parts. They get great experience from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Thanks Timm. I don't have time to wait for ground shipping for the radiator or condensor, But I might use them for the other stuff. I've got to at least get this thing back on the road for now. CJ is starting a new job and needs it pretty quick.
                  You bet. do you have any leads on local suppliers?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    Hey Randy just saw this. I have some mirrors that should work for you. If you can get the parts together and get your truck to my shop I'll get it put back together for you. No charge just do something for someone else when you can.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                      You bet. do you have any leads on local suppliers?
                      O'Reilly's can have them this afternoon for me.
                      Originally posted by dropem View Post
                      Hey Randy just saw this. I have some mirrors that should work for you. If you can get the parts together and get your truck to my shop I'll get it put back together for you. No charge just do something for someone else when you can.
                      Thanks. I can do the work, the problem is more financial than anything. I may take you up on the mirrors. Oh, I'm still lookin for that wheel center cap for ya. I know that thing is around the house somewhere.

Comment

Try 1-800-RADIATOR for your radiator and condenser.

Comment

I've got a truck, trailer, and straps to move it if you need. No reason to pay for another towing fee at all. I am in Mckinney.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                            I've got a truck, trailer, and straps to move it if you need. No reason to pay for another towing fee at all. I am in Mckinney.
                            Thanks, but we got it home yesterday.

Comment

To help you out, let's put together a helping fund for you.....I will start it off with $100. but we need to set up a pay pal account of something to get the money to you......OK TBH people let's help a friend out....We all need this from time to time....

Comment

Working...
                              X