TBH roofers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
    I do roofing and seamless gutters in Bryan / College Station and surrounding areas. Brazos Valley Roofing 979-676-2800

Pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by droptine8850 View Post
      I own C&F Roofing out of Denton, but work all over DFW. Been in business since 1987. A+ record with Ft. Worth and Dallas BBB. Done a few jobs for TBH members and a TON for THF guys. I have a thread on THF where guys write reviews about my work. (940)808-0289 Office

Mark did my roof, gutters, paint and some wood repair after last years spring storms. I had a great experience and highly recommend him and his team.

Comment

TBH roofers?

Wapiti Seeker, with Level1 Construction, has done 3 roofs for me on 2 different houses. They’re a GC, so they’ve also done multiple other things for me. I constantly recommend them without hesitation.
        I did a fair amount of research on them before they did my first roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Sparkles; 04-08-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Crest Exteriors in the Dallas and Victoria area is awesome. Sam is the owner and big hunter. Always takes care of his customers
          (972) 675-7663

Comment

Originally posted by Old Goat1 View Post
            Pm sent.
            Haven't received a pm

Comment

Amen Atfulldraw. droptine8850, I tip my hat to you for serving that many years in business faithfully. I work for Priority Contracting and Roofing in Mesquite serving primarily DFW but will work within a couple of hours of town. www.prioritycontracting.com Office 469-615-8193. My name is Jason Johnson
              Last edited by Jesus is Coming; 04-08-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                I do roofing and seamless gutters in Bryan / College Station and surrounding areas. Brazos Valley Roofing 979-676-2800
                Fellow Mexico hunter;

I own a seamless gutter business, located in Temple. We do seamless 5”, 6”, 7” k-style and now seamless 6.5” half round. I get a lot of calls from your area but I don’t like to go much farther east than about Cameron, Milano area. I can refer you in the future if you’re okay with that?

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by MexHunter7STW View Post
                  Fellow Mexico hunter;

I own a seamless gutter business, located in Temple. We do seamless 5”, 6”, 7” k-style and now seamless 6.5” half round. I get a lot of calls from your area but I don’t like to go much farther east than about Cameron, Milano area. I can refer you in the future if you’re okay with that?

Craig
                  Cameron and Milano are my border as well! Good stuff Pm me with your info, I might need some half round pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MexHunter7STW View Post
                    Fellow Mexico hunter;

Craig

Pm sent.

Comment

I'm in roofing. Stonewater roofing, we have offices in Plano, Tyler, and Longview. And cover anywhere in between. Do your research on any and every company.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                        I may also be looking for one that services The Woodlands area
                        PM sent!

Comment

Originally posted by droptine8850 View Post
                          I own C&F Roofing out of Denton, but work all over DFW. Been in business since 1987. A+ record with Ft. Worth and Dallas BBB. Done a few jobs for TBH members and a TON for THF guys. I have a thread on THF where guys write reviews about my work. (940)808-0289 Office
                          Did some metal roof work for me. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Great work and great guy to deal with.

Comment

TBH roofers?

Will Cox Roofing serving Cleveland liberty Dayton The Woodlands Conroe Livingston Huntsville any place within an hour or so of Cleveland. Been in business since 1978. Metal or comp. Pm or call me at 713 851 4977
                            Thanks Willard Cox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Robinson Quality Roofing out of Sherman. (940)218-8331
                              Robert Null

Comment

need one in Huntsville area also

Comment

Working...
                                X