• Show
Clear All

Nice! I'll take two.

Comment

Looking good Smart!

Comment

looks great

Comment

Good stuff Hero! Cant wait to see the final product!

Comment

Looks good Jason.

Comment

Looks similar to the one i am building right now except bigger! Good Job!!!

Comment

nothing half arse with this guy...

that thing is bigger than my first apartment...

looking good...

Comment

I dont think youre doing it right.

Build one just like it for more exp, and then give it to me since you wont have any room to store both of them . looking good!

Comment

Looks good Jason. I think a couple of cows could nap in that.

The Beast...how old are you again?

Comment

At first I thought you said you were building a "Blind"............... but after looking, I see it is a "Extra Bedroom"!!!
                      NICE!

Comment

Got a late start and ran out of "sawing time" tonight so I assembled the roof supports and what plywood I had cut to skin it. Almost done with the basic build then it's time to get creative with windows and shelving. It's gonna be a big sum buck...no doubt.....

Roof framed and a couple of supports added for strength.

Partially skinned it tonight as much as I could given the time limits. Wrastlin' 4x8 sheets of sheathing will slow a fella down... My wife said she'll help with the painting........

Door is sitting inside the frame and will be mounted once it's skinned

Comment

Looking good smart! When you finish I will PM you the directions and exact spot where I would like it at.

Comment

Looks real good. Ought to last you awhile. Did you price the crane rental yet for that base?? =)

Comment

Not too shabby. Those kind of projects are exciting. Fixing leaking faucets =Not exiting. Please post final product. Looks good.

Comment

Thats looking good. You got it beefed-up pretty stout. How many moon pies does it take to buld a blind.

Comment

Working...
                                X