Ground blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground blind

I got a ground blind and the zipper on the door has broke. Does anyoe have suggesttions on how to fix it or make where the door will close to its best.

Sorry no good fix. Sew it or glue it shut leaving just enough to get in and use big safety pins to close it the reat. You can use a little wire or hook so you don't have to mess with opening and closing safety pin all the time.

Comment

You might try an upholstery shop. May be a little expensive but if its a good blind its probably worth it.

Comment

if the zipper is not ripped loose from the blinds fabric and is just derailed, you can take a few teeth out of the opposite side from the part that you pull down on, this will allow it to be put back on track. just put a safety pin in the zipper below where you removed the teeth so you don't derail it again later.

Comment

Find a canvas shop or awning shop. They can put a zipper in your blind that is much better quality than lots of them come with.

Comment

That stinks good luck.

Comment

They have sticky Velcro things, would not be quiet all but it would at least let you shut the door.

Comment

Get a strip of cloth or canvas the length of the zipper and sew or glue onto the pop-up. Then on the other end of the strip put velcro on it.

Comment

We have (had) one that was screwed up too. We took the blind down to move it while it was down the zipper started working again. I think taking the strain off allowed it to work again. Worth a try.

Comment

Mine broke and I just got a simple kids black blanket and clamped it up over the door on the inside.

Comment

No zipper needed
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X