A lot of broadheads will break.
        I've broken two Slick Trick ferrules.
        Won't keep me from using them.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          I stilk hv never figured out how that meat seeker did not open on that black buck. I thought I had finally found the mech I had hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            I stilk hv never figured out how that meat seeker did not open on that black buck. I thought I had finally found the mech I had hunting.
            I can't imagine how a MeatSeeker could not open, but I wasn't there to see.
            For the record, when the MeatSeeker was the Piston Point, I broke 2 blades on the first one I killed with, but I shot the deer quartering to me and hit the point of the shoulder. Bowled the deer over backwards, broke my shaft and the blades, so I simply chalked it up to poor,(although deadly) shot placement.
            I've not lost an animal, (around 25, including good sized pigs and big Kansas deer) since '09, while using the MeatSeeker.

Comment

I can't imagine how a MeatSeeker could not open, but I wasn't there to see.
              For the record, when the MeatSeeker was the Piston Point, I broke 2 blades on the first one I killed with, but I shot the deer quartering to me and hit the point of the shoulder. Bowled the deer over backwards, broke my shaft and the blades, so I simply chalked it up to poor,(although deadly) shot placement.
              I've not lost an animal, (around 25, including good sized pigs and big Kansas deer) since '09, while using the MeatSeeker.
              Remember I told u about it. Broadside double lung. **** thing ran 200 yards. Albeit 199mph! I took the lungs apart. 3/4ish wound channel. 3/4ish entrance and exit. Speck blood trail. White belly gave it away. Killed my confidence. And I really wanna shoot that big 2 inch 3 blade. For the record, it was piston point at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                That works too. Just tell em to have a look at the Vipers if he likes a cut on contact head. Arrowsmith on here beats anyones prices once you factor in shipping and his awesome customer service that he is married to.
                You got that right. The Slick Trick Chick is the head honcho in the broadhead order taking, shipping and customer service department.

Comment

I saw that happen a couple of times with the early 100 Mags. The threads continued up too close to the blade slots on the ferrule. Gary corrected that by not having the ferrule threaded so close to the blade slots.

RIP Gary. We miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                    I saw that happen a couple of times with the early 100 Mags. The threads continued up too close to the blade slots on the ferrule. Gary corrected that by not having the ferrule threaded so close to the blade slots.

RIP Gary. We miss you.
                    How's the Nuke selling, and what is the feedback from those that have used it?

Comment

We have only sold a few packs. No feedback as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X