3-D Longview/Tyler Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-D Longview/Tyler Area

Union Grove ISD will host their 5th annual Fall Fling 3-D shoot on September 20th. This is a family oriented shoot that is a fundraiser for the schools National Archery in the Schools Program. There will be multiple divisions for all ages and skill levels...compound, traditional and Genesis for the kiddos. This will be a 20 target course. There will be a LaPorte' flying disc thrower as well as an 'Iron Rhino' competition. We will also have a 'pop-up' target course for fun courtesy of Dr. Jeff Pinkerton and In-Sight eye care. Everybody will leave with a door prize and we will raffle of a Mathews Reezen 7.0. Hot dog lunch included with your entry.

I guarantee you will have an awesome time and get a little shooting in just before the season starts! Entry is $25 per person. Come alone or shoot as a three person team. Awards for both. For more info call Brian Gray-Superintendent of schools. 903-845-5509

What time will it start?.... I might can make it.

Comment

10am start time.....we will have the LaPorte and pop-up going at about 9am. PM me an e-mail and I will send you a flyer when I get to the office tomorrow.

Comment

TTT-Reminder. Come out Sat and support the UG ISD Archery Team and get some work in before the 27th! PM me for more info.

Slayer

Comment

Bump to the top for a great program.

See y'all Saturday morning.

Comment

Do you have a schedule on the shoots?

Comment

Working...
            X