Differences in destroyer 340's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Differences in destroyer 340's

Possibly found a deal on a 340 which is my 3rd bow choice. I shot one and really liked it. It's a 2010. Is there any differences in the 10's and 11's and so forth? Do they all still have the shallow cams?

I heard the early 2010's had the shallow cams and the later runs have the deep cams.

Comment

I have a 2010 Destroyer 340. IDK what kinda cams it has on it but I love the bow. Smooth, fast, and quiet. Whats not to love!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        I have a 2010 Destroyer 340. IDK what kinda cams it has on it but I love the bow. Smooth, fast, and quiet. Whats not to love!!!
        I agree I got a 2010 340 and love it. Been shooting at 60# but about to take it up to 65#

Comment

True the cams grooves were not as deep also texture tends to peel off of limbs

Comment

Cool I have a 2011 inbound. Sounds like a made a good choice.

Comment

I shoot a 2010 340 27.5" @ 72#. Best bow ive ever had. Ive shot a lot of bows, and this still tops em all. Some company will have to produce something crazy to be better than the destroyer..

Comment

Originally posted by snipermedic View Post
                Cool I have a 2011 inbound. Sounds like a made a good choice.
                Congrats. Where did you find one?

Comment

AT coming out of GA. Wish bowtech would make the 340 verses the 350.

Comment

Originally posted by snipermedic View Post
                    Wish bowtech would make the 340 verses the 350.
                    I hear ya

Comment

The whole derailing thing was with long draw d350's. not a prob on the d340's I have a 2010 d340 great bow

Comment

Working...
                      X