North American Outfitters ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North American Outfitters ?

Has anyone ever been here or has any advice to offer on it ? No references listed on the website and phone # listed isnt for a ranch... Our Bow Club is looking at buying a Hog Hunt for a Raffle at our 3 D Shoot and the owner found this site and was interested in it ?

Appreciate any feedback if you have any experience with these folks

Thanks
    Vance

By the Way

Back 40 Bow Club is starting the 3 D Season this Saturday January 17 in Deridder Louisiana...Just across the State line.
    Come join us for a Great time..
    20 Target Course
    20-30-40 yard Bags
    Food & Fellowship!
    For info Contact
    Edwin Hanchy
    Ph# 337-208-6973

Anyone? I just won a raffle for a three day hunt. I am interested in finding out more about this place before I send my booking fee for the hunt $75.

Comment

Do a search on here.You'll find plenty of reasons to keep your money.

DJ

Comment

I was wondering about that. I will do a search and see whats up. The fine print to my winning email said $75.00 for booking and a tip for the staff. They recommend $100.00.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SHARK View Post
          I was wondering about that. I will do a search and see whats up. The fine print to my winning email said $75.00 for booking and a tip for the staff. They recommend $100.00.
          If you read the FAQ on the site they collect the tip BEFORE you go on the hunt.Why would you tip before?Also they charge you for cleaning your kill.NO CHOICE mandatory fee.Also have to bring your own corn.Doesn't sound like you won anything to me.

DJ
          Last edited by DJM; 07-30-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Yep, to good to be true. Funny that they usually charge another $499.00 for three days of hunting.

Comment

Working...
            X