Flower & Pond, 2 ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower & Pond, 2 ways

Taken with a 16mm Fisheye; shooting with it straight doesn't bend the horizon.
    Camera: Nikon D90
    Exposure: 0.025 sec (1/40)
    Aperture: f/11.0
    Focal Length: 16 mm
    ISO Speed: 200

Taken with a 16mm Fisheye; I squatted down and tilted the lens up to bend the horizon.
    Exposure: 0.025 sec (1/40)
    Aperture: f/11.0
    Focal Length: 16 mm

Taken with a 105mm Macro. Shot the flower with grass in the background while squatting.
    Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
    Aperture: f/7.1
    Focal Length: 105 mm

Taken with a 105mm Macro, same flower as above, but I laid on the ground and put the sun in the background of the flower.
    Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/800)
    Aperture: f/6.3
    Focal Length: 105 mm

Great Shots! I think the second one of each is the best in my opinion. Sure wish I had the camera and lens for those fisheye shots. Some of my favorites.

Comment

nice

Comment

thoughs are cool! the flowers were they shoot at the same time just with different exposure time or different times of the day?

Comment

I really like those, especially #2 which shows how dry it has been with the cracked mud. Well done!

Comment

Awesome illustration of how shot angles can dramatically affect a photo. Very nice, Hil!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Josh F View Post
              thoughs are cool! the flowers were they shoot at the same time just with different exposure time or different times of the day?
              The flowers were shot within 2 minutes of each other. I just shot them at different angles and focused on different types of light.

Comment

Nice shots I like #2 and #3

Comment

very nice pics

Comment

Working...
                  X