Bisch

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        That doe looks like a shooter to me!!!

Good luck,

Bisch
        She certainly is! But I gotta play by the rules. Henderson county is anterless only during archery season plus the four days around thanksgiving.

Comment

Never fails. Deer in the area and moving good and look who shows up and spoils the party! I despise them!

Comment

Originally posted by lepperson View Post
            She certainly is! But I gotta play by the rules. Henderson county is anterless only during archery season plus the four days around thanksgiving.
            Oops! did not know that part.

Carry on!

Did you run one thru that yote???

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Oops! did not know that part.

Carry on!

Did you run one thru that yote???

Bisch
              Yote was about 80 yrds out....... I wish I had that shot in my bag but I'm pretty certain I don't! Lol

Comment

Yote was about 80 yrds out....... I wish I had that shot in my bag but I'm pretty certain I don't! Lol
                If he were the size of a buffalo... I might try it. But only after peeing my pants from seeing a coyote the size of a buffalo.

Comment

Coming out for a spell. Be back on stand this evening.

Comment

Good Luck this evening !

Comment

yeah thats my only riff with the antlerless restrictions in HC, i do like it though, end the long run i know it will help, i just wish they would give us at least one doe tag for general season

Comment

Back in. Been here 30 min. And this spike comes in. I'm tired of seeing him. I want his grand pappy to stroll by!

Comment

Couldn't update much this evening. Had em close and all eyes on me! I did see the wide 10. He just picked the wrong trail and never came in. Maybe tomorrow!

Comment

Good luck Lance, I've been after em hard as well! Had one of the bucks come by Sat eve that I was after,mbut couldn't get a crack at him. Haven't hunted the last 2 days, cuz you can always tell when the "huntin all the time" is starting to wear on the wifey! Course, I had hunted 20 outta the last 23 days.... I'll be back at it startin Fri eve, I figure 3 days off is plenty! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Rough start this morn. Got busted walking in. She blew a few times so it may be a dry run this morn but I'm here and gonna sit till noon!

Comment

Working...
                                X