Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Out of State. I cheated. Need Consuling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife Out of State. I cheated. Need Consuling!

So, I dropped the wife off at the Austin airport this past Sat. She's flying out to South Carolina to be with her oldest daughter. She gave birth to her first, making my wife a first time grandmaw!! I get back home and visit with my neighbor, which is a single mom and one of my wife's best friends. She starts in on how broke she is, hasn't got a dime for child support since her divorce, blab,blab,blab. So I offer to take her and the two boys out to eat Sat. nite. After we get back, I decide to head for the lease the next day, before I have to hear any more sob stories. Don't have to be back at work till Thur. anyways.
    I get to our place Sun. afternoon and it's wet. I park and unload the 4 wheeler. I don't go far when I see I can't cross the first 2 culverts. All my sets are across this slough. So I load back up and drive around to the one and only bow set I know I can get to. By the time I get settled in, it starts raining AGAIN and all day Mon. So, this morning, there are only 3 stands I can hunt, which are all box blinds. The only thing I could do at this point was break out the ole boom stick. I feel so Ashamed!!!I ended up passing on 2 spikes.
    After the morning hunt, I'm now scrambling to get some bow sets hung. I only have 3 stands, one lock on and 2 climbers. I get the lock on up first and then one climber. To add insult to injury, rushing back to hunt the lock on, 50 yds out from that stand, I jump a monster 7pt that was standing 15yds from the stand. On top of that, I start my only vacation time this Sun. Don't think all that water will be down by then. If that is the case, I may have to cheat again!!!

I’m sure the brotherhood could give some better advice after seeing pictures of the neighbor.

Comment

Man that was going downhill fast....then....

Comment

So, you didn’t bang the neighbor?

Comment

Could I please get my money back...........? boring
          Thanks

Comment

Atleast you waited until getting to the lease to pull out your boom stick

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
              Hahahahaha

Comment

Hey.....

Got a little nervous when I discovered he lives in my town!

Comment

Originally posted by PhotonSlinger View Post
                  I’m sure the brotherhood could give some better advice after seeing pictures of the neighbor.
                  No need to go on with this thread until pics mentioned above are produced.

As for the rest of the story, rain happens and it's a good thing so figure out a safe way to cross over to your regular set ups. Short of that, find a good place to hunt from the ground in the areas you can access.

Comment

I had a similar situation with being rained out from my best tree on opening day. I installed a little half-$&@ bridge soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      No need to go on with this thread until pics mentioned above are produced. ..............
                      Please include pictures of boat, ranch, and when working at Hooters...

-------------------

You didn't watch Tarzan on Sat mornings.........

Comment

I hope the wife read the entire story

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                          I had a similar situation with being rained out from my best tree on opening day. I installed a little half-$&@ bridge soon after.
                          He already has BIG bridges.

Comment

Boring !!!!
                            I expected some excitement from this thread , But Nooe !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
                              No kidding, the neighbor sounds fertile and desperate.

Comment

Working...
                              X